Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1545
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #1501  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Hey Arcticus, whats new in the update that landed this morning?
    Thanks,
    Version 0.7.23
    Updated to reflect change in YouMail API to access account preferences.

Revision History | Syntactix
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Any chance of getting a preference setting to change the sound for new voice mails? The system beep just does not do it for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by wamiller View Post
    Any chance of getting a preference setting to change the sound for new voice mails? The system beep just does not do it for me!
    There's patches for that...or sounds/settings...It's a pre thing...not an app thing..
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    There's patches for that...or sounds/settings...It's a pre thing...not an app thing..
    So the YouView app can't have a custom sound setting when it receives a new voice mail?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I just got a Touchpad and the Youview app didn't sync over with the rest of my apps ans doesn't appear in the app store? HELP
    Will be moving to iPhone this fall. Will there be a special promo price for people who switch devices/OSes?

Of all the apps on my Pixi that I would have to switch, YouView is the one. It is far-out classy.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    hi,
    i am having an issue enabling the blocked numbers and unknown numbers in the manage greetings tab under preferences. the error i get is "server timeout - the greeting setting request has timed out. there is a high probability that the server did not get the request." i have gotten this error ever since youview was downloaded. am i the only one experiencing this? my device is an att pre3. tia.
  8.    #1508  
    This could be from an issue we are experiencing with the YouMail API currently which will also affect deleting voicemails. Log onto the YouMail website and see if you can modify your settings there.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

New problem after many many months of YouView working perfectly. Suddenly deleting items no longer works. The item temporarily disappears, then reappears seconds later. It seems the only way I can delete voicemail now is by going out to the YouMail website.

Troubleshooting: Uninstalled YouView and reinstalled from app catalog. Full device shutdown and restart. Temporarily disabled overclock. No change in behavior.

YouView 0.7.23 on webOS 1.4.5.
  10.    #1510  
    This is not an issue with the app per say but the YouMail API. We are aware of it and YouMail is working on it. They made some updates Friday to fix it but obviously they need a few more. We are working with them to help test but there is nothing we can do from our end to actively fix it
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

11.    #1511  
    The API issues should now be resolved and things should now work normally. If not please submit a help ticket so we can work with YouMail on any remaining issues.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Since this was the #1 hot apps winner, any chance of getting it updated on touchpad so that we have full-screen capability with it? I think it would work/look really nice in the full-screen touchpad format! I'd love to beta test it on there. PnT is looking great on the touchpad!
    peterlemonjello likes this.
    Youview voicemail stopped working this morning for me. When people call at first it just cut them off as they were leaving messages and now it says all circuits are busy. Any ideas how to fix this problem
  14.    #1514  
    Quote Originally Posted by riw View Post
    Youview voicemail stopped working this morning for me. When people call at first it just cut them off as they were leaving messages and now it says all circuits are busy. Any ideas how to fix this problem
    Redo the setup for your carrier.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

thanks that worked
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Yes, this has always been an issue for me with the app, I think I even asked mamouton to make a patch for it. I ended up just enabling the email notifications, since I have those on As It Arrives.
    Anyone want to take this on? mamouton? Would be really handy!
    Is anyone else having issues with this app on a pre2? Mine will no longer pull messages. Removed, installed again, set up phone, still does not work.
    www.lgwebos.com user to user support.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmboy View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with this app on a pre2? Mine will no longer pull messages. Removed, installed again, set up phone, still does not work.
    Mine stopped working about last Thursday or Friday (9/6 or 9/7). I've gone through pretty much the same steps as you. It won't pull the new messages. I checked the logs in Lumberjack and didn't see anything for YouView. Anybody have any additional info?
    I just discovered that it isn't working for me either. I have YouMail set to send me an e-mail which has a playable link tha works for playing new voice mails but the app itself isn't giving me any info at all.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Well, it might not be a "Pre" thing, I just called into my cell and youmail answered but said it couldn't find the account. Punching in the number when prompted sent me directly to my mailbox and the message I left was forwarded to my cell in seconds.

So, it could be a youmail server issue.... wouldn't be the first time. ;-)

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2