Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21616667686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1545
Like Tree4Likes
    Add comments.

Send to Notes!
    Arcticus, man that was quick. Thanks for implementing this. Send to Notes! sounds great to me.
    I couldn't read every post here, but does using this app take minutes from your plan like the sprint voicemail did? It doesn't seem like it would since your not dialing in anywhere.
  4.    #1404  
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    I couldn't read every post here, but does using this app take minutes from your plan like the sprint voicemail did? It doesn't seem like it would since your not dialing in anywhere.
    No, playing messages back will not use your minutes since they are downloaded over the data connection.
    Last edited by Arcticus; 01/26/2011 at 08:46 PM.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    No, playing messages back will not use your messages since they are downloaded over the data connection.
    You mean it won't use your minutes, not messages, right? Thanks for the confirmation.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    I've noticed that whenever I get a voice message through YouView, I have to listen to the message before I can hear my phone ring again. That is, if I do not listen to the message immediately, then I can get other calls without my phone ringing. Yet, I will notice that messages have been left. This only happens when I do not check my YouView messages immediately. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
  7.    #1407  
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey123 View Post
    I've noticed that whenever I get a voice message through YouView, I have to listen to the message before I can hear my phone ring again. That is, if I do not listen to the message immediately, then I can get other calls without my phone ringing. Yet, I will notice that messages have been left. This only happens when I do not check my YouView messages immediately. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    YouView shouldn't have anything to do with this other than maybe the Palm sound driver got hosed and listening to a message kicks it. I would try doing a battery pull shutdown.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

it says there's an update but when I go to the app catalog, I just have the option to launch the app. My version is 0.6.32 and the one available is 0.7.14 . So what do I do to get this update?
    6.3.2 is the latest build where are you seeing the 7.14?
    Preware
    Oh! I just got the update. Syntacix the displays are now sorted in descening order. I have to go to the very bottom to see the newest message. Is there a setting I am missing?

I like the send to evernote and note feature it sends everything phone number and voice mail! Cool!
  12.    #1412  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Oh! I just got the update. Syntacix the displays are now sorted in descening order. I have to go to the very bottom to see the newest message. Is there a setting I am missing?
    That's a new one. Try doing a resync under prefereces. Just doubled check on my phone and a fresh install on the emulator and all seems to be ok. Let me know if its still funky after the resync.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Thanks the resync fixed it.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    --I like the send to evernote and note feature-- but,

I only see the option to send to Notes, (I'd prefer they go to Evernote), is there an option I'm missing somewhere? (I have both Notes and Evernote installed)

NEVERMIND: I found the option... it's in the envelope icon w/ "Share via Email/Text ;-/

...and, given the changes in webOS, (and how it applies to app development), will Syntactix LLC continue development of YouView for webOS?
    Last edited by ToddK; 02/14/2011 at 08:02 AM.
    Thanks for implementing the send to Notes! feature.
  16.    #1416  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    --I like the send to evernote and note feature-- but,

I only see the option to send to Notes, (I'd prefer they go to Evernote), is there an option I'm missing somewhere? (I have both Notes and Evernote installed)

NEVERMIND: I found the option... it's in the envelope icon w/ "Share via Email/Text ;-/

...and, given the changes in webOS, (and how it applies to app development), will Syntactix LLC continue development of YouView for webOS?
    Yes we will, we will be making an official statement on Wednesday confirming our commitment to webOS. Even more to continuing Mojo Development. We are confident in our abilities and that includes converting apps from Mojo to Enyo rapidly when the time comes. Especially since Mojo will be supported in some way shape or form on the tablet so no reason to put the brakes on. Full Steam Ahead!
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Yes we will, we will be making an official statement on Wednesday confirming our commitment to webOS. Even more to continuing Mojo Development. We are confident in our abilities and that includes converting apps from Mojo to Enyo rapidly when the time comes. Especially since Mojo will be supported in some way shape or form on the tablet so no reason to put the brakes on. Full Steam Ahead!
    Well, that's great news....

I can't wait for the Pre 3 to be released by Sprint in June. (2 years to the day I picked up the Pre 1.) ...and I know I'm going to want a WiFi TouchPad to go with it... :-)

Now we need an app that will let us send and receive real VISUAL voice mails. (using the front facing camera)
    @arcticus. My wife and I both are having issues with our voicemails...callers are not able to leave a message, since it doesnt give them an option.

-When I call her from my phone, my voicemail picks up rather than hers.
    -When I call from a landline it says the following "you have no messages, to change grettings and settings press 0, end this call press".

Is anyone else having these issues?
  19.    #1419  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    @arcticus. My wife and I both are having issues with our voicemails...callers are not able to leave a message, since it doesnt give them an option.

-When I call her from my phone, my voicemail picks up rather than hers.
    -When I call from a landline it says the following "you have no messages, to change and settings press 0, end this call press".
    I think there is something funny on YouMail's side of things today as I thought I experienced something similar. I am thinking this is just a glitch and will clear up soon enough.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

I think there is something funny on YouMail's side of things today as I thought I experienced something similar. I am thinking this is just a glitch and will clear up soon enough.
    Thanks for the quick response, I will monitor it.