Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18586364656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1545
Like Tree4Likes
  1. #1341  
    Outstanding application.. Love it.. Works better than iPhone visual voicemail.
  2. #1342  
    Quote Originally Posted by PixiPlusSlic View Post
    Outstanding application.. Love it.. Works better than iPhone visual voicemail.
    In what ways?
  3. rpankoe's Avatar
    Posts
    287 Posts
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    #1343  
    Quote Originally Posted by meandmypre View Post
    I hope this doesn't sound like a silly question, but is there a visual cue to know which message is playing currently playing? One of my typical usage patterns is to start listening to a message and then delete it if it's not important. If I have a screen full of messages from the same person, it gets confusing to know which one is playing especially if it's not the one at the top.
    not currently, but that's not a bad idea. I often play one,stop it, tap on another message to play, but it just restarts playing the old message that I just listened to. If they are from the same person, it could be confusing. Especially since the player is always at the top.
  4. #1344  
    O.K., there is a problem listening to voicemails in my YouView: tapping a voicemail icon (the name of the caller, time, all the options etc.) does not play the voicemail right away. I have to repeatedly tap it, sometimes up to 10 or more times! I have tried holding the tap, too. I cannot discern any pattern to the problem.

    Anyone else have this problem?

    Also, the volume on playback is very, very low--any ambient noise and I cannot hear it. Any hope for more decibels?

    Thanks!
  5.    #1345  
    Quote Originally Posted by meandmypre View Post
    I hope this doesn't sound like a silly question, but is there a visual cue to know which message is playing currently playing? One of my typical usage patterns is to start listening to a message and then delete it if it's not important. If I have a screen full of messages from the same person, it gets confusing to know which one is playing especially if it's not the one at the top.
    Great suggestion, what would you guys think would work best? Maybe a boarder outlining that VM? Open to suggestions for the next release.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  6. preryan's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    #1346  
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Great suggestion, what would you guys think would work best? Maybe a boarder outlining that VM? Open to suggestions for the next release.
    Maybe have the player directly above the message playing instead of always above the top message?
  7. #1347  
    Quote Originally Posted by preryan View Post
    Maybe have the player directly above the message playing instead of always above the top message?
    That was my initial thought as well. Perhaps you could open the position slider above the row of icons and below the information area, i.e. the bottom of the picture and the duration of the voice mail or just replace the row of icons with the position slider while the message is playing.
  8. #1348  
    Syntactix, just in case you missed it, I had a few questions in post #1350 above.

    Thanks!
  9. #1349  
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I just installed the update from this morning and still can't for the life of me get any pics to work on contact synergy. I've turned synergy off, deleted all contacts from my youmail website contacts section and started over, they still just have a white empty place holder pic. What is the trick to make these work?

    PS - I'd be happy to help you test the issue if you'd like to privately send me a tweaked build..
    Last edited by volcom45; 10/18/2010 at 03:03 PM.
  10.    #1350  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    O.K., there is a problem listening to voicemails in my YouView: tapping a voicemail icon (the name of the caller, time, all the options etc.) does not play the voicemail right away. I have to repeatedly tap it, sometimes up to 10 or more times! I have tried holding the tap, too. I cannot discern any pattern to the problem.

    Anyone else have this problem?

    Also, the volume on playback is very, very low--any ambient noise and I cannot hear it. Any hope for more decibels?

    Thanks!
    Best bet is to reinstall the app from scratch. As far as low noise, make sure your music volume is turned up and not the system volume.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  11.    #1351  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I just installed the update from this morning and still can't for the life of me get any pics to work on contact synergy. I've turned synergy off, deleted all contacts from my youmail website contacts section and started over, they still just have a white empty place holder pic. What is the trick to make these work?

    PS - I'd be happy to help you test the issue if you'd like to privately send me a tweaked build..
    We had a few testers just confirm that the build was good. We probably won't spend anymore time on this as Palm has stated Synergy will be changing in 2.0, we will just implement the new system and hope the that there is a big improvement on the interface.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  12. schlk21's Avatar
    Posts
    775 Posts
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    #1352  
    So what was included in the most recent update?
  13. #1353  
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    So what was included in the most recent update?
    A fix for the broken synergy pics not showing that remain broken and still not showing..
  14. #1354  
    Does YouView import our voicemails as mp3s or .wav files?
  15. #1355  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    Does YouView import our voicemails as mp3s or .wav files?
    MP3s
  16. #1356  
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    We had a few testers just confirm that the build was good. We probably won't spend anymore time on this as Palm has stated Synergy will be changing in 2.0, we will just implement the new system and hope the that there is a big improvement on the interface.
    Well I'm very disappointed. Can you guys do me a favor and send me the IPK to your older release 2 releases ago? Not the latest update or the update before that, but the release before that? I had everything working perfect in it with my synergy and my contacts with their pictures. Your updates basically ruined my experience with this app. I can't add any contacts whatsoever from existing ones on any contact, they all give some error. I have to add them manually which is a huge pain and then none of the pictures ever work in either my contacts page or on my voicemails themselves. If you are not going to address it again until 2.0, this very well could be another 3 months before we get that on our phones and I want things the way I had them before. If I'd known your updates would worsen my experience, I surely wouldn't have updated and would've kept my working setup. Please send me a PM if willing to give me the older IPK so I can make things work again while we play the waiting game for webOS 2.0.
  17.    #1357  
    Traveling today, will touch base with you Volcom45 when I get in. I am sure we can get you squared away (Its what we do )
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  18. #1358  
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Traveling today, will touch base with you Volcom45 when I get in. I am sure we can get you squared away (Its what we do )
    Really appreciate that man, thanks alot!
  19. rpankoe's Avatar
    Posts
    287 Posts
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    #1359  
    Quote Originally Posted by preryan View Post
    Maybe have the player directly above the message playing instead of always above the top message?
    yeah, that's about what I was thinking. And maybe the outline around the whole message/player then?
  20. mgiven's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    #1360  
    New to YouView and having problems. The first two messages I tested worked fine yesterday, but tried two today and they don't get to my Pre. I received the email notifications, received the text notifications and see the new messages on the YouMail website, but they never showed up on the YouView App on my pre.

    Ive reset the phone a few times, clicked "check for new messages a few times" and did the "resync voicemail account" a few times.

    Yes it's displaying ALL and ALL.

    Any ideas?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions