Page 59 of 78 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1545
Like Tree4Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Define long? Less than 5 minutes? Is the voicemail coming from YouMail or another service like Google Voice?
    It take at least 4 to 5seconds for the voicemail to come on. Friends of mine had call me and complain about it. I also call my phone and listen for myself, and it does take longer than my subscriber default voicemail. Have you ever had this complain before? I really do love this app but the vm is my issue with using it.

I'm using youmail voicemail.
    I have been trying to setup my youmail but I never get the confirmation text and I don't see how or where to resend it.
  3.    #1163  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I have been trying to setup my youmail but I never get the confirmation text and I don't see how or where to resend it.
    Hmm there should be a way to resend it from Visual Voicemail For Your Phone | YouMail under My Account.

Check to make sure the phone number on the account is correct, no typo or anything.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  4.    #1164  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    It take at least 4 to 5seconds for the voicemail to come on. Friends of mine had call me and complain about it. I also call my phone and listen for myself, and it does take longer than my subscriber default voicemail. Have you ever had this complain before? I really do love this app but the vm is my issue with using it.

I'm using youmail voicemail.
    Ok I misunderstood your issue, I thought you ment when they left a message how long it took for the app to notify you.

What carrier are you one. That is not a function of the app really. Its how fast your carrier forwards you to the YouMail system.

You may want to submit a ticket to YouMail (support@youmail.com) to see if they can look at it on their end, I will also mention it to my contacts once you let me know the carrier so they can look into it.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Log into Visual Voicemail For Your Phone | YouMail and fill out your profile, it should be grabbing your caller id info. Sometimes it may come up unknown or a different spelling. You can also try adding your self as a contact again through the web interface.

Let me know if this worked out for you or your still having trouble.
    I still not able to get it to work. I added myself as a contact in the web interface and my phone. great app though, I should have gotten it sooner.
    Palm Pro->m505->Zodiac 2->Treo 680->Treo Pro->Pre+
    Hmm there should be a way to resend it from Visual Voicemail For Your Phone | YouMail under My Account.

Check to make sure the phone number on the account is correct, no typo or anything.
    I checked it does the test call out but I can't put the verification text in I never receive it.
  7.    #1167  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I checked it does the test call out but I can't put the verification text in I never receive it.
    Hmmm, hmmm just curious is everything working without it?

Did you create your account from the app or the website?
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Ok just got it working but not with my Sprint Pre. I did do something that was too cool I setup my verizon as my default phone and then installed the app on my Pre I can now listen and hear voice messages on my Pre from my verzion without any charge or billable minutes. I wish verizon had a text forwarding feature I imagine if I want to setup and use my Pre as the default phone it would do it now since it is removed. I thought I saw somewhere how to setup Google voice to work with you view. How do you enable youview to check at different intervals for new messages?
    How do you enable youview to check at different intervals for new messages?

supposed to every 5 mins. Doesn't seem to for me though.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Ok I misunderstood your issue, I thought you ment when they left a message how long it took for the app to notify you.

What carrier are you one. That is not a function of the app really. Its how fast your carrier forwards you to the YouMail system.

You may want to submit a ticket to YouMail (support@youmail.com) to see if they can look at it on their end, I will also mention it to my contacts once you let me know the carrier so they can look into it.
    I'm with Sprint...
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    How do you enable youview to check at different intervals for new messages?

supposed to every 5 mins. Doesn't seem to for me though.
    Yeah, it does check every 5 min, but there's a palm problem that's preventing the notifications from showing for some people. I have this problem intermittently.
    a palm problem? Every other app can no problem. Most even allow you to control the fequency the app checks as well..

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  13.    #1173  
    Our app is different in that wakes the device even when it is sleeping. Most apps only give notifications when the device is awake.

The issue revolves around not having enough memory to launch the app. The alarm is satisfied but never rescheduled since the app never launches properly.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Just bought the app, followed the link, and
    The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
    * If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
    * Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  15.    #1175  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    Just bought the app, followed the link, and
    The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
    * If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
    * Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)
    Working on it, our wonderful host provider foobarred the server. Moving to Rackspace soon this is getting ridiculous. Will have it fixed ASAP.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Regarding Google Voice, I couldn't get the authorization email back until I read this at the youmail forum:
    I figured this one out.. GoogleVoice is blocking its email back to gmail accounts apparently. When I changed my YouMail email address to something else then sent the GoogleVoice email setup to the YouMail dropbox, it came through to the other email address fine. Then I went back afterwards and changed my default YouMail email address back to my gmail. Now the GoogleVoice notifications come through YouMail.
    Hope this helps others...

Manny
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Is there an issue with your server? Cannot connect to check messages. Timed out when trying to delete. EV connected.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    Regarding Google Voice, I couldn't get the authorization email back until I read this at the youmail forum:

Hope this helps others...

Manny
    Yeah, I think I posted that on here too (that was my post over there).
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmboy View Post
    Is there an issue with your server? Cannot connect to check messages. Timed out when trying to delete. EV connected.
    I had a similar problem that I couldn't connect to the server this morning when on the EVDO connection. Once I changed to WiFi it worked. Did you update to the lastest version? I noticed it after that...
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Our app is different in that wakes the device even when it is sleeping. Most apps only give notifications when the device is awake.

The issue revolves around not having enough memory to launch the app. The alarm is satisfied but never rescheduled since the app never launches properly.
    Wouldnt running the uberkernels with compcache enabled fix the sleep issue?
    I can run 25+cards with no TMC error using the "kernels" yet youview still falls asleep. any way to make it open fully and close on say a 4hr timer?
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre