Page 58 of 78 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1545
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Hmmmmmmmm.........got this app quite awhile ago
  2.    #1142  
    If you already have YouView then tell the world about it by Tweeting about it. Make sure to use the #YouViewWebOS hash tag so your entered.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    I love the app, but I am having a problem. When I click on preferences, I get the "palm loading circle" forever and cannot change any of my settings from my phone. Should I just delete and reinstall?
  4.    #1144  
    Quote Originally Posted by tripsbacks View Post
    I love the app, but I am having a problem. When I click on preferences, I get the "palm loading circle" forever and cannot change any of my settings from my phone. Should I just delete and reinstall?
    That is a pretty quick and easy thing to do. It sounds like your not running the latest version though as that should time out after 5 seconds, so you might want to check the app catalog for an update.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

5.    #1145  
    I am looking for about 3 people who have a decent amount of Contacts that are having issues with the Contact Syncing portion of YouView. I would ask that you be willing to share this data with us for debugging purposes. If interested shoot me a PM or email.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

I am about to take the plunge and purchase YouView. As I understand, the current issues with this app are:
    1. The inability to play messages through the ear piece and bluetooth headsets.
    2. Problematic contact syncing.
    3. Delayed message notifications.

Any issues I missed? I just want to be fully aware of what I'm getting into. I really miss visual voicemail from my Sprint Instinct. I am really hoping YouView can fill the void!
    Arcticus, I'm having an issue being able to register my account. I purchased the $3.99 app from the App Store on my ATT GSM Palm Pre Plus. The app works just fine up to the point I try to register but it says my number is already in use (9792557764). I used to use Phone Fusion Visual Voicemail with my HTC Touch Pro Windows Mobile phone but I deactivated my account just in case it may be checking against that apps phone number list. I should have no voicemail other than ATT's at this time. Any suggestions?
  8.    #1148  
    Carriers often recycle numbers or you may have had a YouMail accounr in thw past and forgotten. Regardless go to Visual Voicemail For Your Phone | YouMail and click on the forgot pin link and have it texted to you. You can then log in and update your info and changed the pin.

let us know that you got up and running or if you need more help.
    Alrighty that got me taken care off bud. Quick question, I tried to sync with contacts and it doesn't appear to take in ANY Outlook Exchange based contacts. Is this a known bug? I know it said contact syncing was in BETA and that's fine I was just curious. For what it's worth guys it was very easy to set this up on my phone and it works great.
  10.    #1150  
    Quote Originally Posted by connexion2005 View Post
    Alrighty that got me taken care off bud. Quick question, I tried to sync with contacts and it doesn't appear to take in ANY Outlook Exchange based contacts. Is this a known bug? I know it said contact syncing was in BETA and that's fine I was just curious. For what it's worth guys it was very easy to set this up on my phone and it works great.
    There are known bugs, nothing has been pinned down yet. When you say won't sync are you talking about Server to Phone or Phone to Server.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

My phone syncs fine with my Outlook email and contacts using the Exchange Active Sync integration native to the Palm Pre Plus. However using the sync function within YouMail, it pulls in no Contacts other than the default YouMail contact that gets added to the phone. It's as if the YouMail application only polled the phones local SIM and Memory for contacts and did not pull in the Exchange Active Sync Contacts.
    Oh and btw you were correct on me signing up for YouMail a while back. I was testing multiple clients for my Windows Mobile phone and went with Phone Fusion then and had forgotten my brief YouMail testing.
  13.    #1153  
    Quote Originally Posted by connexion2005 View Post
    My phone syncs fine with my Outlook email and contacts using the Exchange Active Sync integration native to the Palm Pre Plus. However using the sync function within YouMail, it pulls in no Contacts other than the default YouMail contact that gets added to the phone. It's as if the YouMail application only polled the phones local SIM and Memory for contacts and did not pull in the Exchange Active Sync Contacts.
    Palm does not allow apps to have visibility into the phones address book. You have to manually add contacts one by one (yeah we know its sucks). So we currently recommend importing them into YouMail from the web interface.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Palm does not allow apps to have visibility into the phones address book. You have to manually add contacts one by one (yeah we know its sucks). So we currently recommend importing them into YouMail from the web interface.
    Will there be an update soon?
    What are the purposes of the Callback Time and Snooze Time settings?
  16.    #1156  
    Quote Originally Posted by ediggity View Post
    What are the purposes of the Callback Time and Snooze Time settings?
    If you tap the flag icon, you can set a reminder to go off to call the person back. When the reminder comes up if you tap the icon you will snooze the reminder.

The times in the preferences are the default times for each timer.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

My voice mail take too long to come on... will there be fix for that?
    I really like the smart greeting, however how can I get it to say <Name> can't get to the phone? Right now it says user 314-xxx-xxx.
    Palm Pro->m505->Zodiac 2->Treo 680->Treo Pro->Pre+
  19.    #1159  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    My voice mail take too long to come on... will there be fix for that?
    Define long? Less than 5 minutes? Is the voicemail coming from YouMail or another service like Google Voice?
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

20.    #1160  
    Quote Originally Posted by treogangsta View Post
    I really like the smart greeting, however how can I get it to say <Name> can't get to the phone? Right now it says user 314-xxx-xxx.
    Log into Visual Voicemail For Your Phone | YouMail and fill out your profile, it should be grabbing your caller id info. Sometimes it may come up unknown or a different spelling. You can also try adding your self as a contact again through the web interface.

Let me know if this worked out for you or your still having trouble.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC