Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1545
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Is anybody else having issues getting their voicemail in a somewhat timely manner.

I have GoogleVoice sending me a text message when there is a new VM left, which I normally get about 3 or 4 minutes after I show a missed call. It's then taking between 40 minutes and 3 hours for voicemails to show up in my YouView account. I've tried dialing in and it still says no new messages so I'm guessing the problem is with the email getting sent.

Anybody else having problems with this?
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nethan View Post
    Is anybody else having issues getting their voicemail in a somewhat timely manner.

I have GoogleVoice sending me a text message when there is a new VM left, which I normally get about 3 or 4 minutes after I show a missed call. It's then taking between 40 minutes and 3 hours for voicemails to show up in my YouView account. I've tried dialing in and it still says no new messages so I'm guessing the problem is with the email getting sent.

Anybody else having problems with this?
    yes, I submitted a support ticket to youmail. Awaiting a response from them.
    Hello everyone
    My work phone is forwarded to my cell which uses youview for voice mail. When someone dials that work phone number, the caller no longer gets my voice mail. How can I get that to work? youview answering my work phone that is forwarded to my cell
  4.    #1124  
    Quote Originally Posted by vettlady76 View Post
    Hello everyone
    My work phone is forwarded to my cell which uses youview for voice mail. When someone dials that work phone number, the caller no longer gets my voice mail. How can I get that to work? youview answering my work phone that is forwarded to my cell
    Can you clarify if you want your Work voicemail to pick up or YouMail's when someone dials your work phone number?
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    I want youmail to pick up
    prior to this my work phone would ring to my cell and verizon's (my cell's) voice mail would pickup
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Does your work phone still ring through to your verizon cell?
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I have been missing voicemails lately....i get the text from youmail "instantly" but the youview app wont autoretrieve the voicemails till i open the app..seems like its falling asleep in the backround after awhile. any ideas since i already removeed and reinstalled the app cleanly
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
  9.    #1129  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    I have been missing voicemails lately....i get the text from youmail "instantly" but the youview app wont autoretrieve the voicemails till i open the app..seems like its falling asleep in the backround after awhile. any ideas since i already removeed and reinstalled the app cleanly
    Here is our current theory and we are working with Palm on it.

When the alarm fires to wake up the app, there is not enough memory to load the app. Therefore the alarm is acknowledged at the system level, but never reset since the app never really ran. This puts the app in a state of Rip Van Winkle until you manually launch it.

One of the things we are considering is making "back up" alarms so maybe if you miss one because memory is not available the back up alarm is still set to fire and memory may be free by then.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Ok so once again i feel better knowing you know about this already.

How bout this idea if even possible. I have the youmail text sent as a backup plan BUT what about a text intercept when the text with youmail info in it hits the youview app runs?? sort of like how older pseudo push email worked.( chatter email had this too )

Just an idea. if ya need a test of the fix for current issue PM me as always.
  11.    #1131  
    So who wants a free 1 year voice to text transcription package? Details to follow
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    So who wants a free 1 year voice to text transcription package? Details to follow
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Is this the Beta Tester thankyou gift from the beginning?
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    It's not nice to tease!
    FrankenPre2!!!
  14.    #1134  
    Ok CONTEST TIME!

http://bit.ly/youviewcontest
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    So I guess buying when it was first released as a paid app kinda kills the odds at getting in on the 5 winners who purchase in june part of the contest.

What happened to the beta tester thank you gifts ????
  16.    #1136  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    So I guess buying when it was first released as a paid app kinda kills the odds at getting in on the 5 winners who purchase in june part of the contest.

What happened to the beta tester thank you gifts ????
    Sorry should have posted this a long time ago...

Our original idea was to give beta testers 1 month of transcription service for free, however YouMail only offers gift cards as small as 1 year.

That said, we have been hearing app gift cards for the catalog would be coming soon, unfortunately not here yet and soon is a relative term it seems in webOS land . We have some ideas, I guess all in all your not forgotten and one day you'll see a token of our appreciation.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Sorry should have posted this a long time ago...

Our original idea was to give beta testers 1 month of transcription service for free, however YouMail only offers gift cards as small as 1 year.

That said, we have been hearing app gift cards for the catalog would be coming soon, unfortunately not here yet and soon is a relative term it seems in webOS land . We have some ideas, I guess all in all your not forgotten and one day you'll see a token of our appreciation.
    Ok ill wait for my token since the youview has been worthy of beta testing and paying for it.

Now go back to fixing that falling asleep bug....ok.
    Heh, figures. Just got my Pre at the end of May, and the only app I purchased before June was YouView. Yeah, worth it. Visual voicemail is huge.

So everyone's eligible for the Twitter option, right?
  19.    #1139  
    Quote Originally Posted by zParticle View Post
    Heh, figures. Just got my Pre at the end of May, and the only app I purchased before June was YouView. Yeah, worth it. Visual voicemail is huge.

So everyone's eligible for the Twitter option, right?
    Correct!
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Yes please...........