Page 56 of 78 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1545
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    The app is not able to do that...yet. I know it's something he's been working on and hoping to implement in the future. You can go into the Youmail site and add pictures and they should sync up with the app.
    I believe it is just one way, from Youmail to the app. You should really check out the site, the greetings are awesome!
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Treo you mentioned in the other thread about confused messages, aka when multiple messages come in at once they get mixed up? Can you give us some more info on this. Do all messages come in just not to the right caller or what exactly happens so we can fix the issue.
    I may have some insight into what happened. I actually had it today where i had multiple messages when I went into the app to listen. I placed the first one and then swiped it off. Then when I clicked on the next message that was unplayed, I heard the first one start playing again instead of the one that I clicked on. The first one was not even still there. After clicking a second time on the new message, it finally played the proper one.
    this app is outstanding. was getting very tired of th 5 min. login time to get messages from vz. any chance of making this compatible with bluetooth headsets?
  4.    #1104  
    Quote Originally Posted by abnimmers View Post
    this app is outstanding. was getting very tired of th 5 min. login time to get messages from vz. any chance of making this compatible with bluetooth headsets?
    Until Palm gives us ear-piece playback capability, only A2DP headsets will work.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    I just got this downloaded an set up on my Pre and I am not getting my messages. I logged into my Youview online account and it says I have no messages when infact I should have 3 of them.
    Any ideas of what I may be doing wrong?
  6.    #1106  
    Sounds like your phone is not setup for forwarding properly.

YouMail Sign In
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Any way to disable polling completely? I'd like to save battery and only use the app when a text arrives saying I have a message.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Any way to disable polling completely? I'd like to save battery and only use the app when a text arrives saying I have a message.
    Looks like it may be time for an update in the preferences menu.
    Under Preferences -

What is background polling, auto download, bulletins? What purpose does the "callback time" "snooze time" serve?
    I believe my forwarding is set however I tried the forwarding number again on my phone and when I dial the forwarding number .my phone just ends the call right away? So.. I am confused as to why this is not working.
  11.    #1111  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Turn off Background Polling under Preferences. It will no longer wake the phone up to check, it will then only check when your using the device for something else
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

12.    #1112  
    Quote Originally Posted by marybee View Post
    I believe my forwarding is set however I tried the forwarding number again on my phone and when I dial the forwarding number .my phone just ends the call right away? So.. I am confused as to why this is not working.
    It should beep a few times pause then beep a few times more and hang up.

Login to Visual Voicemail For Your Phone | YouMail after leaving a test message and let us know if it is there.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    It should beep a few times pause then beep a few times more and hang up.

Login to [url= Voicemail For Your Phone | YouMail[/url] after leaving a test message and let us know if it is there.
    Nope, I have no messages when I log in as you suggest.
  14.    #1114  
    Nope, I have no messages when I log in as you suggest.
    Ok then it sounds like your phone isn't getting setup properly, what carrier are you on.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

I have Sprint.
  16.    #1116  
    I have Sprint.
    Lets undo everything and retry,

Dial *38 and listen for the beeps and it will auto disconnect, then

dial *287142043114 and again wait for the beeps and it to auto disconnect.

Then call your phone and when it goes to voicemail you should be greeted by your new digital secretary.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

ok I did the *38 and that went fine, however when I did the other number you suggested, my
    call immediately ended without anything happening
  18.    #1118  
    ok I did the *38 and that went fine, however when I did the other number you suggested, my
    call immediately ended without anything happening
    Booo well it sounds like I am going to have to tell you to call Sprint and have you tell them you want your account configured for Conditional Call forwarding to 714-204-3114
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

I updated my app to 0.6.18 and the numbers I have stored under contacts keeps repeating Syncing undefined for my contacts. i can't add any contacts either.

can you please advise what i can do to fix this?

Thanks!
  20.    #1120  
    Quote Originally Posted by ariker01 View Post
    I updated my app to 0.6.18 and the numbers I have stored under contacts keeps repeating Syncing undefined for my contacts. i can't add any contacts either.

can you please advise what i can do to fix this?

Thanks!
    Under Preference turn Contact Synergy off.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC