Page 49 of 78 FirstFirst ... 39444546474849505152535459 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #961  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    how soon will the next update release?
    Grabbing the updated SDK right now to due the build, get it to Palm sometime tomorrow.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    I really love this app
    I have still not received the confirmation email from google voice. Can someone verify for me what email address I use? is myyoumailnumber the number I dial to get youmail over the phone or is it my cell phone number? I've tried both.
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Thanks Arcticus! Since the beta testing.. I was hooked! Prior to that.. I had visual voicemail on my instinct. This app, MSN plugins and the hope for dataviz (which is currently fading away) are the reason why I still own the Palm. And these are apps made by developers. not Palm. I hope they recognize that.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Any chance you could add an option to disable polling and only update manually? I would like to not have youmail running until I get a text letting me know I have a message. Then I could manually open the app to listen to it. Thanks.
  6.    #966  
    Quote Originally Posted by fergus420 View Post
    Any chance you could add an option to disable polling and only update manually? I would like to not have youmail running until I get a text letting me know I have a message. Then I could manually open the app to listen to it. Thanks.
    Already there, under Preferences turn Notifications to OFF and it YouMail will no longer run in the background.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnyman View Post
    I have still not received the confirmation email from google voice. Can someone verify for me what email address I use? is myyoumailnumber the number I dial to get youmail over the phone or is it my cell phone number? I've tried both.
    Anyone? Bueller?
  8.    #968  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnyman View Post
    Anyone? Bueller?
    It is the number you use to login to YouMail with. Typically that would be your cell phone number. Have Google resend the authorization email and make sure to check your Spam folder.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

ok got it. Just waiting for my test VM to show up in youmail.
    all's well and working as expected.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Already there, under Preferences turn Notifications to OFF and it YouMail will no longer run in the background.
    Wow, don't know how I missed that one. Thanks for the reply.

Can someone explain how forwarding google voice messages to youmail works? I thought youmail required an audio file attachment for messages to be accepted to the inbox via email. Doesn't google voice just send a link to the audio clip? Does youmail have special handlers for google voice? What am I missing? Thanks.
  12.    #972  
    Quote Originally Posted by fergus420 View Post
    Wow, don't know how I missed that one. Thanks for the reply.

Can someone explain how forwarding google voice messages to youmail works? I thought youmail required an audio file attachment for messages to be accepted to the inbox via email. Doesn't google voice just send a link to the audio clip? Does youmail have special handlers for google voice? What am I missing? Thanks.
    Special handlers for Google Voice
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

whats the latest version?

is it still 5.43?
  14.    #974  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    whats the latest version?

is it still 5.43?
    My Palm Dev portal says 5.46 has been released, but I haven't seen it in the catalog so it should be coming shortly.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Can you listen to Google voicemails directly through this app, and if so does it come through the earpiece and not through the speaker like the old gdial pro?
    My Palm Dev portal says 5.46 has been released, but I haven't seen it in the catalog so it should be coming shortly.
    I just got the update from the Catalog.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I just got the update from the Catalog.
    Yup 5.46 is available via app catalog.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    What's new in this version?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

should fix background notifications if I recall orrectly
  20.    #980  
    Version 0.5.46

Daylight savings issue corrected, voicemails will no longer be timestamped an hour ahead. (new messages going forward)
    Corrected issue in auto-download feature where attempting to download more than 1 voicemail at a time would confuse the app.
    Added ability to resync voicemails with server under Preferences in the app menu
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC