Page 48 of 78 FirstFirst ... 38434445464748495051525358 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Facebook and Twitter integration?

YouMail offers a feature to post voicemails to Facebook and soon Twitter. Is this a feature YouView should support? I guess I just don't see the point all that much of it. Now some have asked for Evernote integration and I definitely see the value added there. Thoughts?

I personally wouldn't use any of those features.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Hi, ever since the 1.4 update I have been unable to view my voicemail messages. They are getting routed correctly, I just have to go online to hear them. I've tried uninstalling a reinstalling still doesn't work. I can see older messages which I moved to saved folder but nothing in my inbox. Any ideas? Thanks for a cool app. Just wish it wasn't broken.

EDIT: Tried reinstalling one more time. This time I reset my phone after the unistall and that seemed to help.
    Last edited by mayo1024; 03/29/2010 at 04:59 PM.
    Did notice something though. I have a folder called Recruiter and when i change to that folder the spacing at the top is off. It moves the contacts down below the Recruiter into the area for voicemails.
  4.    #944  
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo1024 View Post
    Did notice something though. I have a folder called Recruiter and when i change to that folder the spacing at the top is off. It moves the contacts down below the Recruiter into the area for voicemails.
    Hmm I thought when I tested it YouMail limited you to 8 characters so thats what the spacing was based on. Time to redo the max folder name length test
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  5.    #945  
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo1024 View Post
    Hi, ever since the 1.4 update I have been unable to view my voicemail messages. They are getting routed correctly, I just have to go online to hear them. I've tried uninstalling a reinstalling still doesn't work. I can see older messages which I moved to saved folder but nothing in my inbox. Any ideas? Thanks for a cool app. Just wish it wasn't broken.

EDIT: Tried reinstalling one more time. This time I reset my phone after the unistall and that seemed to help.
    WebOs 1.4.1 can't come soon enough believe me.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Over the last 30-45 minutes I have tried adding my youmail dropbox as a forward in Google Voice. I have yet to get a verification email. is it me or does it really just take that long? I've tried resending 3-4 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnyman View Post
    Over the last 30-45 minutes I have tried adding my youmail dropbox as a forward in Google Voice. I have yet to get a verification email. is it me or does it really just take that long? I've tried resending 3-4 times.
    Yes, mine took nearly 24 hours, be sure to check your SPAM folder as well.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    Yes, mine took nearly 24 hours, be sure to check your SPAM folder as well.
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    How can I get pictures in my phone contact to sync with my Youview app, so that each contact has a picture identical to what's in my phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by olidie View Post
    How can I get pictures in my phone contact to sync with my Youview app, so that each contact has a picture identical to what's in my phone?
    Currently you can't.... although I believe this is in the works. For now you must go to the YouMail.com and upload the pictures to your contacts.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    WebOs 1.4.1 can't come soon enough believe me.
    I did not see anything mentioned in the list of updates / improvements in 1.4.1. Is it definitely fixed in 1.4.1????
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
  12.    #952  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    I did not see anything mentioned in the list of updates / improvements in 1.4.1. Is it definitely fixed in 1.4.1????
    So yeah Palm screwed up AGAIN! So yeah the fix is only there for Sprint and not Verizon. *** how hard can this be really! (If you can't tell I'm a bit frustrated by this).
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    So does 1.4.1 fix the issues? I'm updating right now so I will let you know how it goes.
  14.    #954  
    Quote Originally Posted by isaiahdw View Post
    So does 1.4.1 fix the issues? I'm updating right now so I will let you know how it goes.
    OK after over reacting a bit, it looks like 1.4.1.1 does fix the issue, but Verizon users will have to wait a bit for it.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Yes I can confirm 1.4.1 does fix the problem I was having with not being able to disable youview notifications. For some reason I had to uninstall and reinstall youview before I could get it to download new voicemails after the 1.4.1 update. It's working great now though!
    I just want native visual voicemail, but this app looks very promising.
    Wifi Media Sync 3.0 now available for PC and Mac OSX.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousdutch View Post
    I just want native visual voicemail, but this app looks very promising.
    I highly recommend this app, it makes managing your voicemail a lot more fun. I don't think I could go back to the old way of listening to voicemail messages!
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    OK after over reacting a bit, it looks like 1.4.1.1 does fix the issue, but Verizon users will have to wait a bit for it.
    Are you referring to the sleep issue? Will our notifications return to normal? As in the way it worked prior to 1.4?
  19.    #959  
    Quote Originally Posted by SiLlY View Post
    Are you referring to the sleep issue? Will our notifications return to normal? As in the way it worked prior to 1.4?
    Yep if you were affected and don't want to delete and reinstall, wait for our next update as it will have an option to do a resync without having to delete the app.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

how soon will the next update release?