Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    I have the bg monitoring on, was working very good, but the last couple days it isn't automatically pulling in vm alerts. anyone else? or ideas? thanks.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    what version are ppl using that is stable ??

edit: im using 3.31
    I just downloaded the app yesterday so far it looks like a great app, is there a way to synchronize my palm contacts to the youmail contacts and if there is how?
    I just want to say awesome app. Where do I sign?
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    at first this app worked great for me (using .4.26) but as of today it is not downloading any VM's, I checked my setting and everything is the same as yesterday when it worked.
    0.5.10 in preware!
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    what changes does 5.10 have?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

youview preferences just has an endless spinning circle and the contacts synergy just stays at syncing 0 of 0 contacts
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Articus, great! Another update.
    Just a little bug that you might want to look into for the next preliminary version that I don't believe has been pointed out (others, please tell me if you experience the same thing)...The past two updates I have been getting this little 'reminder' inside the application saying there is a new version out: this time being 0.5.10.

Both versions (0.4.x) and this newest one still prompt me that there is a new version out to download, even though I have the version it is telling me about.

Awaiting a changelog, however it looks by your previous posts it has probably been about (maybe) minor bugfixing and disabling automatic retrieval of contacts from youmail down to the pre.

Guys - New ON/OFF switch for Contacts Synergy..for those who use it, me not being one of them
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
  10.    #670  
    Quote Originally Posted by knickrox13 View Post
    0.5.10 in preware!
    Man you guys are quick! I guess its good to be loved

This release captures what we outlined HERE.

Basically we turned contact syncing off by default and even goes as far as removing the YouView profile unless you turn it on. Users will be warned that crazy and uncertain things can happen if you choose to try out the contacts synergy

Please beat this release up outside of contacts as we will be working to release the core functions and use the apps success to get Palm to back the changes needed for the advanced features.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Man you guys are quick! I guess its good to be loved

This release captures what we outlined HERE.

Basically we turned contact syncing off by default and even goes as far as removing the YouView profile unless you turn it on. Users will be warned that crazy and uncertain things can happen if you choose to try out the contacts synergy
    Awesome!
    And actually, it simply came out of luck I suppose - I only checked Preware when I woke up and right now, seeing yet another youview update. Superb
    NY Giants fan?

Just installed 5.10, started the app, it removed the YouView profile and clicked on Contacts. It brought up the overlay "0 of 0 contacts". It stayed like that for about 5 minutes - I shut down YouView - restarted YouView and my contacts sync'd immediately. Try it, you'll like it!
    Yes!! I couldnt get it to load through preware, but quick install synched flawless. THANK YOU for the new update with the option of NOT having duplicate contacts.

On a bad note, I called and left 2 messages with the cali office and have yet to get a call back. I a paid customer for the yr who has a few questions about the transcription plans
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    installed 5.10 and only 5 contacts will sync.
    wow amazing
  16.    #676  
    how is everyone doing on the 0.5.1 version?
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

how is everyone doing on the 0.5.1 version?
    I got an endless spinning circle in preferences...and contacts don't sync
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

18.    #678  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    I got an endless spinning circle in preferences...and contacts don't sync
    Try a fresh install. There is a 5 second timer when trying to get prefs from the server that should kill the scrim if it times out and disable those prefs. I will double check the code.

EDIT: Put phone in airplane mode and tested and the Scrim does get cancelled some thing funky going on with yours. Let me know what a fresh install does.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Try a fresh install. There is a 5 second timer when trying to get prefs from the server that should kill the scrim if it times out and disable those prefs. I will double check the code.

EDIT: Put phone in airplane mode and tested and the Scrim does get cancelled some thing funky going on with yours. Let me know what a fresh install does.
    the 1st time I updated it then I removed it and then fresh installed it and same thing
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

20.    #680  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    the 1st time I updated it then I removed it and then fresh installed it and same thing
    Hmm maybe its choking on parsing one of the prefs. Can you shoot me a PM with your email?
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC