Page 30 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    I added about 20 contacts from my Pre contacts and several of them had the wrong picture - it ended up on another contact - seeing my wife's pic on my bosses entry was a shock. I also ended up with multiple entries for several (most) names - think this may be because I have the name in several different contact profiles. But some of these multiples ende up with different photos. I ended up deleting them all to be sure wrong message is not played for a contact. Wish you had an import all from pre contacts. Guess I will do CSV and load to website.
    Any chance we will ever be able to have the Facebook photo show up in Youmail contacts?
    There is no spoon
    I want to use this but I have a question, isn't there a charge for forwarding calls.
  4.    #584  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blipstein View Post
    Any chance we will ever be able to have the Facebook photo show up in Youmail contacts?
    Eventually, you can link your facebook account to YouMail via the web portal.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  5.    #585  
    Ok can recreate the duplicate contact issue working on it.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fred72matt View Post
    I want to use this but I have a question, isn't there a charge for forwarding calls.
    Not on Sprint....just follow the instructions when u first use Youview. I set up 2 Pre's today to use youview/youmail had both running fine in 15 minutes.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Precentral's feed in Preware is still showing v4.10 and YouView seems to have disappeared from the official App Catalog. Any ideas?
    Okay, I just installed v4.20 from Preware. We are definitely making progress with adding Contacts! Contacts added to YouMail automatically appeared in YouView. However, new contacts I create in YouView from my address book or from scratch only appear in YouView after closing the app and reopening it. Otherwise, it looks like no contacts have been added if you don't close YouView and reopen it. Great progress Articus!!!

Btw, the default YouMail Support contact is listed twice in YouView and only once in YouMail???
  9.    #589  
    Yeah making progress and taking some steps back at the same time
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    The only way it will play through blue tooth is if the blue tooth device is A2DP meaning you can listen to music through the device. I know the blue ant Q1 can do this I believe.
    That explains why it's not working with my Plantronics Voyager Pro!

I'll be EXTREMELY happy when Palm allows full access to BT and to the phone's earpiece!
    I apologize for the duplicate posts. Strange things happening in PreCentral tonight...
  12.    #592  
    Well after rewriting the contacts sync, I think we have something that will prove to be allot more solid. I will post the new code tomorrow. I am off to bed After this we will tackle adding contacts from the address book .
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Hello I just recently added this app and created a youmail account and all set up fine. However I am no longer able to recieve phone calls and they go directly to the youview voicemail and my phone never even rings? This is a major issue, how can I fix this? I tried to go to my preferences in the app on the phone and it just keeps spinning. I am assuming I will have to delete the program so I can receive calls until i can get help on the issue?
  14.    #594  
    Quote Originally Posted by chichi View Post
    Hello I just recently added this app and created a youmail account and all set up fine. However I am no longer able to recieve phone calls and they go directly to the youview voicemail and my phone never even rings? This is a major issue, how can I fix this? I tried to go to my preferences in the app on the phone and it just keeps spinning. I am assuming I will have to delete the program so I can receive calls until i can get help on the issue?
    One of the Phones device drivers crashed (usually the audio driver) rebooting your phone should correct the issue. If not delete youview reboot and reinstall it and you should be good to go.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Ok so I have deleted my youview app from my phone and did a reboot, I also deleted my youmail account completely and when I tried to dial ##004# I cant hit the send button and the numbers dissappear when I hit the #? My problem is when I call my number I dont get my regular sprint email anymore, instead I get a prompt to enter my 10 digit number? I just want my sprint VM back and want to start all over..
  16.    #596  
    Ok so I have deleted my youview app from my phone and did a reboot, I also deleted my youmail account completely and when I tried to dial ##004# I cant hit the send button and the numbers dissappear when I hit the #? My problem is when I call my number I dont get my regular sprint email anymore, instead I get a prompt to enter my 10 digit number? I just want my sprint VM back and want to start all over..
    I don't know what ##004# is used for but to unforward your voicemail dial *38
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Thanks that worked! I Love this program and app and will definitely buy it! I love the fast respones and help you all provide. I am reinstalling it now from scratch! thanks!
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    Just downloaded, working great... Keep up the excellent work. I really like the prefrences....

Any clue of pricing of app when released? Any discount for us beta testers?(gotta try).

Once this is released, need to decide on this service vs google voice. I use google voice # for my side business and the transcriptions aren't as accurate(but free). Anyone know how to get my google voice and my real cell # both on youmail for use with you view?

If possible, would be deal breaker and stay with youview and pay for monthly transcriptions.
    +1 I noticed this was never answered? I want my side # (google voice #) to ring into my youview/youmail voicemail. is this possible? If so how do you set up google VM forwarding if anyone knows? Please this would be a great way to have all VM's in one solid place! Thanks in advance.
  19.    #599  
    +1 I noticed this was never answered? I want my side # (google voice #) to ring into my youview/youmail voicemail. is this possible? If so how do you set up google VM forwarding if anyone knows? Please this would be a great way to have all VM's in one solid place! Thanks in advance.
    YouMail has a feature called "DropBox" you can use this to capture emails from other voicemail systems like Vonage or Google Voice. I have not tested this fully but I don't see a reason why it would not work. You can find details on how to set this up at YouMail - Help Center
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

20.    #600  
    Ok everyone I think we finally got the initial import of contacts down only took a few tries LOL. PLEASE DELETE any previous versions by holding the orange/silver button on the keyboard and tapping the YouView icon. You will recieve 2 banners. The first stating that the YouView profile is being removed and the second saying it is complete. DO NOT reinstall YouView until this finishes.

If syncing hangs up, simply restart the app and it will resume where it left off. It will stutter depending on what else you have going on so by hung up I mean more than 20 seconds without a status update.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC