Page 27 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728293031323777 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Is there a way to record your own greeting or do you have to use the ones in the app?
  2.    #522  
    Quote Originally Posted by crackerstyle View Post
    Is there a way to record your own greeting or do you have to use the ones in the app?
    You can record your own greeting via the web portal interface or by dialing in (the number escapes me I will look it up though and probably include it in the app).
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  3.    #523  
    Quote Originally Posted by golfingfool View Post
    will we have to uninstall this app when the new update comes around?
    No from here on out unless I specify that you need to. Thanks!
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Quote Originally Posted by crackerstyle View Post
    here's the number to record your own VM. keep in mind that you have to record a general greeting in order for it to play when a call comes in.
    (909) 510-6169 and pressing 01
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I know that we cant (yet hopefully) hear through the headset but I seem to recall reading somewhere in this forum that you could use your BT with youview. Is that correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by preryan View Post
    I know that we cant (yet hopefully) hear through the headset but I seem to recall reading somewhere in this forum that you could use your BT with youview. Is that correct?
    thats the only thing that bothers me....that i can barely hear the voicemails...w.e
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I stopped getting notifications and messages coming in to Youview. They do still come to youmail.

I have deleted the program and reinstalled via filecoaster.

Still doesn't work
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Been running 0.3.341 since yesterday and still no contacts showing up in the app.
    Uninstalled, reinstalled, full restart and still nothing..?
  9.    #529  
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Been running 0.3.341 since yesterday and still no contacts showing up in the app.
    Uninstalled, reinstalled, full restart and still nothing..?
    How many contacts do you have? Wonder if we get the response from the server and get interrupted while processing them?

Nevermind I know the answer to that and its not enough to do what i think, I will post a new build tonight with some debug code.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

[QUOTE=GregandTink;2180751]
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave View Post
    Incidentally, for those having trouble installing via Preware, this is what I did:

* under "Manage Feeds" I disabled the Palm Beta feed
    * close Preware
    * re-open Preware, update feeds
    * install from Precentral feed
    Fixed my problem...Thanks
    What's new in 4.10!!!
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    Quote Originally Posted by knickrox13 View Post
    What's new in 4.10!!!
    4.10?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

woahhh weird. it said there was an update, i tried updating, it 'notified me' that the update installed, however the bubble said it was still installing.

SO, I closed out, deleted youview and was gonna redownload it, but now it is nowhere to be found in the app catalog :O.

Oh well, I'll wait, I can always grab it off the website.

edit: I might have to download from Preware? I'll try that.
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
  14.    #534  

In app transcription trial activation now works.

Believed to improve the initial contact sync.

New preference to sort contacts by display name or last name.
    You can now select any picture on your phone to use as an avatar with creating a new contact, however some super large photos may be to big and not process correctly.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

I'm running the latest version. My contacts page is still blank even though I have contacts entered in at youmail.com. Shouldn't it be downloading them?
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    I want to believe, really I do.. .
    Running 4.10 and still no contacts within the app :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post

In app transcription trial activation now works.

New preference to sort contacts by display name or last name.
    You can now select any picture on your phone to use as an avatar with creating a new contact, however some super large photos may be to big and not process correctly.
    so does youmail sync my contacts from my contacts app or I have to manually add them from the website or how does it work?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

In the past, I noticed that another account type was created on the details of the contacts in the webOS address book called YouView. This account is no longer listed under the details of my contacts that I attempt to import into YouView. Any idea why that account type disappeared?
    Quote Originally Posted by preryan View Post
    Yes Preryan It will play recordings through the BT when it is connected.
    Did the update via Preware, no issues. Still can't sync my contacts from my Pre contacts, how do we do that?