Page 24 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425262728293474 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Uninstalled, rebooted and unfortunately still no contacts on my phone.

On a side note, what does the VM say when someone calls that is not in my contacts but they are not blocked or unknown? I have that set to default but I don't see a way to review what it says. Like does it still recognize the name of the caller and state it along with mine or is it censored a little more because they' re not in my contacts. I hope that makes sense.
    I'm having the same issue. Was developer able to troubleshoot and correct issue?
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    I'm getting the same ghost app installiation hang problem people are having
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I'm having the same issue with the ghost install and like others I uninstalled it thinking that was the problem now I don't have it at all and I like that app compared to gdial because I can delete the messages when I'm done anyway we can get the .ipk or at least an alternate download method until this is fixed so we can install the app?
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    I'm having the same issue. Was developer able to troubleshoot and correct issue?
    For me yes but we IM'd back and forth and figured out my issue and he gave me a code to use using QI.
    In PW and PalmCatalog it says it needed to be updated and now I'm having your same issues (again). I'm sure I can redo the process using QI successfully but I'm just going to wait til tomor as I'm sure it will be fixed properly.. .
    I'm also having the install issue from palm's beta catalog. I'll check quick install in a bit and see if it pulls from precentrals feed.
  6.    #466  
    We are working the issue, but have no clue on what is going on. I will keep everyone posted here and twitter.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  7.    #467  
    Ok we uploaded a new version to Palm that cross our fingers should fix the install issue. It will take 2 hours to post they said.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

I was able it install 0.3.34 through webos Quick install...
    Its online now, and installed without a hitch. Thanks for working with palm to get the issue resolve. Definitely buying the app when it hits the official catalog.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    I was able to update through PreWare but it installed 3.33. Isn't the latest 3.34?
    My contacts are not in the app again..?

Just refreshed PW and it says I need to update again?
  11.    #471  
    I was able to update through PreWare but it installed 3.33. Isn't the latest 3.34?
    My contacts are not in the app again..?

Just refreshed PW and it says I need to update again?
    I would there are no functional differences but some file name changes that catalog was choking on when uploaded.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

12.    #472  
    I see some 0.3.34 hits on our server but also allot of 0.3.33 so can anyone confirm this is fixed ?
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Uninstalled and tried again.
    It's trying to install 3.34 but is back to spinning endlessly.?.
  14.    #474  
    Uninstalled and tried again.
    It's trying to install 3.34 but is back to spinning endlessly.?.
    HMM maybe related to this so digging in stand by

Forums webOS • View topic - Some apparently can't download or install some apps (1.3.5)
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

15.    #475  
    If it makes anyone feel better I am having the same issue where it just sits and spins.... For now I have to recommend WebOs Quick Install until I get his worked out further.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    So how do I get the newest version to copy/paste in there like before?

Or should I revert back to 3.32 and use the one link I still have?

Oh wait, I see it. NM.. . (works fine through QI and contacts are there)
    Last edited by Freshyz; 01/26/2010 at 09:03 AM.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    after the update i see the icon but it not installed
    I installed with no problem. Finally the functionality that should have come standard on the pre on Sprint. This App is awesome!!!
    Thanks for developing it!
  19.    #479  
    OK working with Palm and of course it works for them so they gave me some admin privileges to help debug. Looks like the app does install.

** (LunaSysMgr:3939): WARNING **: void util_ipkgInstallDone(GPid, gint, void*): Step 4: child pid 4139 done with status 0

** (LunaSysMgr:3939): WARNING **: void util_ipkgInstallDone(GPid, gint, void*): sending subscription response { "ticket":3 , "status":"SUCCESS" }

** (LunaSysMgr:3939): WARNING **: void util_ipkgInstallDone(GPid, gint, void*): successful ipkg install of 'com.gosyntactix.beta.youview', rescanning apps

** (LunaSysMgr:3939): WARNING **: Failed to scan newly installed/updated app: com.gosyntactix.beta.youview

** (LunaSysMgr:3939): WARNING **: void util_ipkgInstallDone(GPid, gint, void*): unlinking the file /media/internal/downloads/com.gosyntactix.beta.youview_0.3.34_all.ipk

even though it still hangs.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

I hope this gets fixed soon!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!