Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #301  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsage View Post
    Going forward, will the version in the Homebrew catalog require deletion before updating? I'm pretty sure I need to delete 0.2.56 first, in any case.

Thanks!
    Going fwd updating from the HB version won't require deletion unless specified.

I plan to also keep night builds available on the server and will send out an email to testers on where they can find them once everything is setup.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    So as testers, do we use the ipk from the link you sent us, or use the version .3.0 from app catalog?
  3.    #303  
    The 0.3.0 is the latest build as of now, but you can choose to use either or. HB builds will not change as often. For the latest fixes (and breaks), features, and more you can grab the ipk from our server like always although the link will be changing soon and I will notify everyone.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Why no support for EU numbers? I get 'Invalid phone number specified' every time I try to create an account. This would be perfect for visual voicemail, since Google voice is US-only.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
  5.    #305  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAxel View Post
    Why no support for EU numbers? I get 'Invalid phone number specified' every time I try to create an account. This would be perfect for visual voicemail, since Google voice is US-only.
    Agh good point, we are working with YouMail to get international support. Should have it soon. If you PM me your email I can add you to our International beta testing list.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Fantastic, thanks PM duly sent!
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Hi guys...hoping to get some help here. Just downloaded the BETA version from Homebrew and everything looks great.

The problem that I am having is when I try to listen to my voicemails through the app...it says loading and never lets me listen.

I deleted the app and reinstalled and still have the issue. Any suggestions??
  8.    #308  
    Quote Originally Posted by tfracs33 View Post
    Hi guys...hoping to get some help here. Just downloaded the BETA version from Homebrew and everything looks great.

The problem that I am having is when I try to listen to my voicemails through the app...it says loading and never lets me listen.

I deleted the app and reinstalled and still have the issue. Any suggestions??
    Messages are streamed from the server so it is dependent on your internet connection. Make sure you have a good connection and then try and play the message. You can also try downloading the message to your phone via the Gear icon. If you still have trouble let us know.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Messages are streamed from the server so it is dependent on your internet connection. Make sure you have a good connection and then try and play the message. You can also try downloading the message to your phone via the Gear icon. If you still have trouble let us know.
    Thank you. No luck, I am on EV and I tried on Wi-Fi. I tried the gear icon too and no luck yet. Also, and I am not sure if I did something, there is no ringtone when someone is calling.

Just in case this is not a good fit for me now, how do I turn off call forwarding from Sprint?

Thanks and can't wait until it's an official app!!
  10.    #310  
    Quote Originally Posted by tfracs33 View Post
    Thank you. No luck, I am on EV and I tried on Wi-Fi. I tried the gear icon too and no luck yet. Also, and I am not sure if I did something, there is no ringtone when someone is calling.

Just in case this is not a good fit for me now, how do I turn off call forwarding from Sprint?

Thanks and can't wait until it's an official app!!
    Ok I think I know what your issue is. A reboot of your phone should fix it. Basically the poor audio support by Palm has crashed the sound driver. Anyway to unforward on Sprint just dial *38.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Ok I think I know what your issue is. A reboot of your phone should fix it. Basically the poor audio support by Palm has crashed the sound driver. Anyway to unforward on Sprint just dial *38.
    Awesome!! It's working, just had to reset. Thank you so much!!
    Hello, thank you so much for the hard work. I have a quick question... Is the contact list supposed to update through Synergy once you hit "Sync"? I've tried a few times, and I can't get my contacts over. Thanks.
    Very nice, using 0.3.10 and so far working perfectly. HA HA there I have my 10 posts so I can finally see some pics!
    In the app setup the program is asking for a pin #...are the settings from google voice, or from my primary cell phone account?
    awesome app, has been working very well.

The only issues I've had are: (it could be just me, if it is isolated let me know)

1. Sometimes after I have heard a vm if I try to listen to it again after a while it doesn't play.

2. When I add a contact whether it is new or from existing after adding it up it stays blank but it shows in my youmail.com account.

on a dif issue if you still have google invites that you can send me I would be very thankful ;-). I will keep updating i f I found any more trouble.
    Awesome App. Everything seems to be working fine so far.

Only problem I had was when adding contacts through my phones existing contact list. It kept adding duplicates of the contacts I was putting on youmail contact list. That is basically the only problem.

Maybe I have to play with it some more, (That's what she says!) but is there anyway when you get a call from a number you don't recognize ,say a 1-800 # and you click the ignore button on your phone , and it goes straight to your greetings that you pick? Or do you have to manually enter in all the 1 -800 #'s that you get?
  17.    #317  
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwm3 View Post
    Awesome App. Everything seems to be working fine so far.

Only problem I had was when adding contacts through my phones existing contact list. It kept adding duplicates of the contacts I was putting on youmail contact list. That is basically the only problem.

Maybe I have to play with it some more, (That's what she says!) but is there anyway when you get a call from a number you don't recognize ,say a 1-800 # and you click the ignore button on your phone , and it goes straight to your greetings that you pick? Or do you have to manually enter in all the 1 -800 #'s that you get?
    It is not currently a feature to do something like block all calls from 1800* or from an area code etc. It is something YouMail is working on, but have no timeline.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

what do I need to dial if I don't my voicemail to forward to youview? Any one know?
  19.    #319  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    what do I need to dial if I don't my voicemail to forward to youview? Any one know?
    On Sprint dial *38
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

On Sprint dial *38
    thanks you I couldn't remember the number.