Page 14 of 78 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    YouGuys are going a great job on YouView! I lovethe application and love the new controls with the newer versions!!!
  2.    #262  
    Version 0.2.51 is now available. This update adds the ability to create a contact from scratch. You can also edit a contact but a server side issue needs to be corrected for it to commit.

We also added an option under the gear icon to download a voicemail to your phone for offline listening. There is also a preference setting that defaults to false to auto download the vm when you listen to it. I expect some concurrency issues with this so please try it out and give feedback. Oh and deleting a vm will also delete the downloaded file if there is one for that vm.
    Last edited by Arcticus; 01/02/2010 at 04:30 PM.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Version 0.2.51 is now available. This update adds the ability to create a contact from scratch. You can also edit a contact but a server side issue needs to be corrected for it to commit.

We also added an option under the gear icon to download a voicemail to your phone for offline listening. There is also a preference setting that defaults to false to auto download the vm when you listen to it. I expect some concurrency issues with this so please try it out and give feedback. Oh and deleting a vm will also delete the downloaded file if there is one for that vm.
    Okay, I'm missing something. We I go to my super-secret link, it still shows 2.46.
  4.    #264  
    Make sure you refresh the page. Your browser is most likely caching the page.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Make sure you refresh the page. Your browser is most likely caching the page.
    Thank you. That was the problem. It's at times like this when you feel like you've had a "duh" moment.
  6.    #266  
    oh I forgot to remind you to delete and reinstall or weird things will happen
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Hi
    I install it from the catalog app, but every time i start it it tell me invalid username/password ? Am I missing somthing??
    I checked both name and password on google they're fine
    thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by akram116 View Post
    Hi
    I install it from the catalog app, but every time i start it it tell me invalid username/password ? Am I missing somthing??
    I checked both name and password on google they're fine
    thank you
    huh? This is not available in the app catalog as of yet.. You mustve downloaded the google voice Visual Voicemail app .. And since that's most likely the case you need a google vpice login and not a YouMail login
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    can someone PM me the link to the client? I had to webdoctor my phone and i dont have the email to link. Thanks!!
    why don't you goto the google wave or your original beta email conformation
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Yeah, i dont have the orginal beta email. I didnt save it.
  12.    #272  
    Quote Originally Posted by dnezat View Post
    can someone PM me the link to the client? I had to webdoctor my phone and i dont have the email to link. Thanks!!
    Resent download instructions via email.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

I just found a bug, not sure if it's been noted. But I was playing a message. Paused it. Deleted it. The play bar still stayed there, and disappeared after clicking a new message, but never reappeared.

I had to shut down and reopen, and the initially deleted message is back.

Now it's also not letting me delete messages at all. When I delete them, and either try to check for new messages or close/reopen the app, the messages reappear.
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
  14.    #274  
    Quote Originally Posted by knickrox13 View Post
    I just found a bug, not sure if it's been noted. But I was playing a message. Paused it. Deleted it. The play bar still stayed there, and disappeared after clicking a new message, but never reappeared.

Now it's also not letting me delete messages at all. When I delete them, and either try to check for new messages or close/reopen the app, the messages reappear.
    Great catch! I will look into this and see what I can find.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    oh I forgot to remind you to delete and reinstall or weird things will happen
    YUP very weird things like a transparent youview icon ( i should've did a screenshot )
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
  16.    #276  
    Quote Originally Posted by knickrox13 View Post

Tried to reproduce this without success. I played a message, paused it, then deleted it. The player stayed and disappeared when I tapped the new message. I then tapped a different message and everything played as it should. I am on wi-fi so I will have to retest on EVDO see if there is a race condition of some sort.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Actually I have found the bug that caused this...one of which could be a privacy issue?

Upon the 1.3.5 update, the update failed so I ran webos doctor on the phone. Then, I redownloaded the newest (current) version of youview, and it did not ask me to log in. I could play those messages, but it wouldnt allow me to delete them (as described in the reported error).

Today when I opened the app to see if anything had changed, it made me log in, and all the previous errors were gone. I deleted my messages and was on my way.

However, if I were to have returned the phone, initially, someone may have been able to download youview and listen to my messages without logging in with my phone number and pin. Problem? Could be. But that's my finding
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    Will be installing when I get back to the office. . .
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Tried to check a vm this morning and it asked me to enter account info (phone number & pin) I did that and hit OK and it never logs in, just sits on "Authorizing Account". I saw that there was an updated version and thought maybe that was the problem. Deleted the old version, downloaded and installed the new one, but same thing happened. I know my pin is right because I logged into the website and changed it without a hitch.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Nevermind..... rebooted and logged in fine.
    Last edited by davara6; 01/06/2010 at 09:50 AM.
  20.    #280  
    New version posted (0.2.53). Lays the ground work for some things to come such as avatar pics for contacts and some house keeping items like the help section.

I would like to start a list of FAQ you guys would find useful to include in the help section.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC