1.    #1  
    Okay, Tried to track 2 woot tshirts, but the never got past the status unavailable message, even though they show up on the fedex page as moving through the system.

others tracking numbers seem to be working.

i even tried adding them again, with the same message coming up, so i deleted them.

now i decided to delete the originals, but Im not able to delete one of them, even though it goes through the process, it comes back.

how do i get rid of it for good?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Woot.com uses FedEx SmartPost which we don't fully support yet. We will have an update after we are added to the catalog (v0.9.52 should hit the catalog soon, so v0.9.53 or later should have this).

As far as the unable to delete goes I am not to sure and am looking into it as a couple of people have seen this. The quick fix is to delete the app and reinstall if it really bugs you.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  3.    #3  
    in the past it has worked with shipments from woot, all the way up to it being delivered by the post office.

anyhow, the other 2 (unrelated) packages were delivered, so I erased them. I was then able to delete the woo tee.

i then added the tee back, and this time packntrack had a status, apparently Fedex has informed USPS that it is coming and to expect it.

the tracking number can now be tracked on both the fedex and usps sites.

p'n't isnt showing any of the fedex info, so I guess it checks USPS first and then stops looking?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Yeah essentially the tracking number that is given to you is a well formed USPS number. Example if you plug it into Google it will probably come up as USPS. I am as we speaking coding an option so that when you add a package, you can mark it as a Fedex SmartPost package so we will use FedEx's data instead since it does door to door for SmartPost. Hopefully we can work out how to auto-detect that it is a SmartPost package (I have a high confidence level that we will be able to).
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.