Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #121  
    I posted 0.9.0 to try.

I am looking into the issue as you should not have to use the initial version then upgrade. A clean install should work. I am also looking into the root cause that starts this whole mess.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    awesome, thank you the upgrade method worked to fix it, but will stay out of the menu to avoid another incident till the problem is addressed. Great App, and thanks for the quick reply
    Hey, I would like to say that I love the app... However I get a lot of international shipping packages. A lot from China. But when I input the tracking number it says it cannot be found. I am guessing you are missing the China "ems/usps" tracking code.

I can show you a tracking link for something like this if you need. Just PM me and I will give you a tracking number for a package I am currently tracking. I would love to see this be able to track my international packages.
    Ah ok... I figured it out.. Seems like it has to be ALL CAPS. Is there some way you can have it accept it in lowercase as well but just auto-correct it upon saving?
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I'm just going to try the new 0.9.6, but I love the app. Thank you!!
    No bugs found here. Now to just decode what all the USPS "reports" mean.
    I haven't had chance to read all the post. But was wondering if anyone mentioned that if you get an email from (lets say UPS) saying your package with tracking number (which is linked in blue). Could you make changes to the app so when you click on that UPS, DHL, Fedex tracking number appear into the PrePackage app? Or could there be an easier way to put the tracking number into the app besides typing it in. Because you can't start typing the numbers go to another card look at the number and finish putting all those numbers into the app. Unless you can have that add feature stay open when you want to go between cards to enter the number that would be even better.
  7.    #127  
    Quote Originally Posted by jblake1030 View Post
    I haven't had chance to read all the post. But was wondering if anyone mentioned that if you get an email from (lets say UPS) saying your package with tracking number (which is linked in blue). Could you make changes to the app so when you click on that UPS, DHL, Fedex tracking number appear into the PrePackage app? Or could there be an easier way to put the tracking number into the app besides typing it in. Because you can't start typing the numbers go to another card look at the number and finish putting all those numbers into the app. Unless you can have that add feature stay open when you want to go between cards to enter the number that would be even better.
    Use copy and paste. Right now there is no way to subscribe to link clicks in the email app.
    Click on the link to install and can't find it in my launcher.
    I liked the app when it worked, but like the poster before once I clicked on the upper-right menu (UPS), the program went unresponsive. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled several times, and both versions listed. Now I just get the main screen but no ability to add anything or open any menus. Dead in the water. I guess I'll just wait to see what a new revision brings in the future. I applaud the efforts - this app is looking good! It just isn't reliably working for me.

Thanks - keep up the good work!
    Had same problem. I think I'm one of the first noticing this problem. Contacted creator. I think he's working on it now (testing, debugging, and coding). I'll be waiting for the next version.
    I wish I had the programming know-how to make an app like this because it is really cool... I've been following some of the tutorials, but so far it just isn't sticking in my mind. I really only know basic HTML, and no JSJSJS... $I$ $really$ $do$ $applaud$ $folks$ $like$ $Arcticus$ $who$ $can$ $pull$ $something$ $together$ $like$ $this$!
    You have been selected by the PreCentral's members as one of the top Homebrew Applications. Congratulations!

Here is the list:

1. My Notifications - set sounds for Pre alerts - Kaerey
    2. BlockDrop (was Pretris) - elchileno
    3. DevMode Launcher - no more codes to type! - cstucker
    4. Solitaire Card Game -t.tokarczyk01
    5. PrePackage: Package Tracking
    6. My Tether-Tether over WiFi, USB, and BT - aonic
    7. Translator - 20+ Languages - roar
    8. Dot Game - oil
    9. Stopwatch/Timer - sambao21
    10. Tip Calculator *Redux* -PreGame
    11. WxRad Animated Weather Radar -adsllc
    12. Dilbert/Garfield Daily Comics - roar
    13. Brickbreaker - kmax12
    14. Snake - roar
    15. Checkers -kesne
    16. Farts - CTL Advance
    17. PREtracker - GPS - kmax12
    18. Chess - rboatright
    19. Soundboard - sound effects machine - lrdavis4
    20. Scientific Calculator - rboatright

Thank you for everything you have done so far!

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Use copy and paste. Right now there is no way to subscribe to link clicks in the email app.
    Using 0.9.6...

I copied a tracking number from and email, then went to your app to add a new entry. As soon as I clicked on the "PrePackage" menu the "Add New Tracking Number" scrolled off the bottom of the screen.

Thanks for the great app.
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    As soon as I clicked on the "PrePackage" menu the "Add New Tracking Number" scrolled off the bottom of the screen.
    You have to use the shortcut method of Paste. With the keyboard open, tap and hold on the area around the button on the bottom of the screen (below the viewing area of the screen), and then press V on the keyboard.
    awesome idea... I'm gonna download this one
    I can't seem to get 0.9.6 to work with USPS tracking numbers. After entering the 22-digit tracking number (and double-checking it to make sure that it's correct), the app returns "Error tracking [tracking number]." Clicking through to the detail page shows that the first four digits of the tracking number have apparently not been stored. This consistently occurs with two different packages currently en route to me.
    Great app, just installed it. Works like charm!! Thanks a ton!!
    Quote Originally Posted by meballard View Post
    You have to use the shortcut method of Paste. With the keyboard open, tap and hold on the area around the button on the bottom of the screen (below the viewing area of the screen), and then press V on the keyboard.
    Understood. However, I don't believe you should force someone into that "shortcut" method, when the menu options are there.
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Brilliant application dude!! Just what I needed. Literally saves me a lot of time through out the day as I constantly have items coming and going. Very functional and user friendly!
  20.    #140  
    Version 0.9.7 is out for your enjoyment. Let me know of any issues that come up.
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast