Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WillJitsu View Post
    How do you uninstall this app? When I hold the orange button and click on the app, I do not have the option to delete it.

run device info, tap software and find it on the list. tap the app and tap delete, confirm delete.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    run device info, tap software and find it on the list. tap the app and tap delete, confirm delete.
    Yeah I tried going that route too, but it still didn't give me the option to delete. I had to ssh to my Pre and "rm -rf" the directory and then reboot my Pre.
  3.    #103  
    Yeah I tried going that route too, but it still didn't give me the option to delete. I had to ssh to my Pre and "rm -rf" the directory and then reboot my Pre.
    Really I just tested on my phone of holding the orange button and tapping the app, then choosing delete. Had no issue. How did you install the app?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Really I just tested on my phone of holding the orange button and tapping the app, then choosing delete. Had no issue. How did you install the app?
    I installed it by using "wget file.ipk" and then running "sudo ipkg install file.ipk".
  5.    #105  
    I installed it by using "wget file.ipk" and then running "sudo ipkg install file.ipk".
    I would have to guess its a function of your install method not the app. I have not had an issue using the SDK method.
    I would have to guess its a function of your install method not the app. I have not had an issue using the SDK method.
    Yeah now that I installed the latest version via the SDK method, I do have the option to delete it.
    when i click the "service" drop down in the list view, i cant get rid of it. i have to close the app.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Felipe
  8.    #108  
    Version .0.9.6 released. Includes mapping of your packages journey.
    Version .0.9.6 released. Includes mapping of your packages journey.
    the mapping thing made me laugh out loud.

its a beautiful thing. love it.

i no longer had that other issue, but yeah it happened every time i did it.
    Felipe
    This is great. Thanks
    Anybody having this? After 1.1 update this app not working any longer. When I launch the app I see white screen with grey bar on top “Latest Info” on the right and dropdown “None” on the left. I’ve tried to click on any of those. Nothing happening. Menu is not working. I’ve uninstalled, reinstalled, installed new 0.9.6 version, rebooted and nothing helps. When I launch the app for the first time, I get example notifications on the bottom of the screen for UPS, FedEx, USPS and DHL, after that there is notification Icon in the right bottom corner, when I click on it different carriers notification start cycling on the bottom of the screen. If I click on any of them everything goes away and I’m back to the white screen with gray bar on top. Can anybody help with this? I really like to use this app.
    Please help.

P.S. Don't have any option to track anything. No option to enter tracking number or anything.
    Last edited by borsend; 07/26/2009 at 02:04 PM.
    Great little app.. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by borsend View Post
    Anybody having this? After 1.1 update this app not working any longer. When I launch the app I see white screen with grey bar on top “Latest Info” on the right and dropdown “None” on the left. I’ve tried to click on any of those. Nothing happening. Menu is not working. I’ve uninstalled, reinstalled, installed new 0.9.6 version, rebooted and nothing helps. When I launch the app for the first time, I get example notifications on the bottom of the screen for UPS, FedEx, USPS and DHL, after that there is notification Icon in the right bottom corner, when I click on it different carriers notification start cycling on the bottom of the screen. If I click on any of them everything goes away and I’m back to the white screen with gray bar on top. Can anybody help with this? I really like to use this app.
    Please help.

P.S. Don't have any option to track anything. No option to enter tracking number or anything.
    Reboot..? Delete and re-install? I don't know why your isn't working and thats all I can offer. I have mine up and working on my pre with 1.1 installed.
    this is amazing good job
    borsend,
    I had the same issue when I upgraded from v0.9.4 to v0.9.5. It didn't happen immediately upon upgrade, but after I tried to select something from the menu. I fixed it by deleting the app and installing an earlier version. I installed v0.9.0 then upgraded to v0.9.5. When I selected the menu, it again rendered all actions in the app useless, I could not select anything in the app. So, I uninstalled and reinstalled v0.9.0 again. It seems that v0.9.6 is stable as I have yet to reproduce the error in this version.
    I love the map so that you can watch your package's travels!

- Craig
    Sotradamus.
    Thanks a lot. I will try this. I've tried everything else. Nothing works.
    Thank you again for you help and reply
    Sotradamus.
    Thank you very, very much. I've unistalled the app, then I've installed v0.9.0 (like you said) and it worked. After that I've installed v0.9.6 skiping all other versions and everything works now. I'm so hapy, I've spend whole sunday trying to fix this app.

You're the best.
    Thanks a lot for your help.
    Hey this is an excellent app. So many time I order for my school and just don't have the time to get keep up with the tracking information. I can now no longer bother my secretary with having her call and check the status. I left the examples on there and I liked the notifications and the status that was automatic. I am pleased with this now for what I do with tracking if you plan on having more Whew!! the sky is the limit.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I had the same problem with the program being stuck at the latest info page, where can i find the 0.9.0 version to do the install then upgrade?