Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan3816 View Post
    Just a quick idea, and it may have been posted already, but I think it would be cool if you could associate a "Label" with each tracking number. So if you ordered some books you could put the title in, or if you had some work supplies being delivered you could label what they were.
    It already has that, when I add a Tracking number, you punch in the tracking number, then an optional Title. If you enter the Title, it uses that in the list.

I think I just found a bug though. I tried editing a Package, and I wasn't able to edit the title after I had already added it.

I also noticed that I can't seem to copy and paste using the Menu for Adding/Editing a package (keyboard shortcuts seem to work though).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan3816 View Post
    Just a quick idea, and it may have been posted already, but I think it would be cool if you could associate a "Label" with each tracking number. So if you ordered some books you could put the title in, or if you had some work supplies being delivered you could label what they were.
    Um, you can?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    I just need to follow your package now and see if the FedEx api will track it to delivery. If so a fix could be sooner then later, if not I see how to solve the issue its just a matter of time.
    I'm glad to help, it's the least I can do to have an app like this.

Both packages should be arriving today and/or tomorrow (most likely tomorrow), unless of course they don't get left. I'll let you know after I have them in hand.
    Very nice... this will get a lot of use. I run a business online and I like to keep track of all my incoming/outgoing packages... Thanks alot!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Whenever I try to track a DHL package, it just gives me the error. I tried putting in the tracking number with and without the dashes...

It would be nice if there was a "read all" choice, instead of having to go in there and read every one. if this option is available, please forgive me, but I was not able to locate it anywhere.

I like how it works in landscape and portrait mode both
    any though of renaming the app to something else?

like where is my box?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    This app rocks. Instant notification of package status is the coolest thing in the world.

Now if I could add packages to the list from a website...I would pay for that!
    ...can't stand typin those long #s on a ity bitty kbd..cut/paste works but I never initiate a package from the pre - almost always at a PC first.

Love the Pre!
    Nice job. Thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    any though of renaming the app to something else?

like where is my box?
    I think TrackIt would be a good name for this but who cares about the name haha
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Thank you for this. New version is working great.

Tracking an order from Newegg, the alerts are very nice.
    Arcticus,

Congratulations!

PreCentral has you in the top ten Homebrew apps so far!

- Craig
    I installed this app the other night and used it for the first time yesterday. I'm very impressed with it. Great job!
    Updated title to reflect new version. Don't forget to send me a PM or to report your post so we can edit it for you.

Thanks!
    It seems as though I keep getting dual notifications. The application will alert me to a status change so I open the app and read all of the new status alerts. I then exit the application to only be alerted again 10 min. later of the same status updates I just read. Is anyone else having this same issue? I am making sure that the status updates go into a read status before exiting the application. BTW great application it is so useful.
    Thanks,

Edit: Right after I finished typing this I got alerted a third time of status updates that have been read two times already.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Will the notifications work if you do not have the program running in the background? Thanks.
  16.    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbc28 View Post
    Will the notifications work if you do not have the program running in the background? Thanks.
    Yes they will.
    I have a Fedex number that doesn't track with this app. I don't want to post it in here but I will send it to OP, if he doesn't mind looking into it. I get :
    'Error tracking ' then the tracking number.

If I click on the package, I get :
    No information availableThere is no data available yet f...
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I am still seeing some wonky behavior on startup. Sometimes it works fine and shows the +add button, sometimes it shows a few packages they disappear and then it shows the +add button and sometimes it just shows text showing the app name and some other stuff and I can't get to the main page with the +add button.

Works most of the time though so better than I can do ha ha
  19.    #99  
    Version 0.9.5 has just been released enjoy.
    How do you uninstall this app? When I hold the orange button and click on the app, I do not have the option to delete it.
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast