Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930
Like Tree2Likes
    I just tried this on pre 2 with 2.2.4 and it wouldnt let me delete the default packages. I uninstall/reinstalled, then it worked. Added the first custom package after deleting defaults, and when I got an email, it just popped up a blank notification bar (all white) and after uninstalling it, all was fine again. Perhaps a 2.2.4 issue?
    I am having this same issue, but with USPS packages. I deleted the packages and re-added them, and now it says "waiting for system update". This is on my Pre 2 and TouchPad. I removed and re-installed the app, no change.

Quote Originally Posted by friedscones View Post
    Over the last few days, all the FedEx packages that I've been tracking have not
    been updated even after the package have been delivered for hours. (both
    3.02 and then 3.04... on both of my Touchpads running Pack 'n' Track)

If I go to FedEx's website right after a package is delivered, it will say "delivered"
    almost immediately. When I opene up Pack 'n" Track on my Touchpad, it says
    "out for delivery" even if I force it to update. If I just delete the package and
    enter the FedEx tracking again, it still says "out for delivery" and doens't update
    to "delivered" status untile several hours later.

Strangely, if I click on the "website" link inside Pack 'n' Track app and go to
    FedEx's tracking page, it does show "delievered" on that page. (which is the
    same FedEx page that I access on a PC browser)

This has only been happening with FedEx packages. No delay in UPS package
    status. I get about 5 FedEx packages/letters daily. All of them have this
    problem when tracked on Pack 'n' Track.

It's not really a big deal, since I already have the packages delivered to my
    desek. It's just annoying that the package status isn't updated to "delivered"
    for such a long time.
    Last edited by broncot; 03/21/2012 at 08:20 AM.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I am having this same issue, but with USPS packages. I deleted the packages and re-added them, and now it says "waiting for system update". This is on my Pre 2 and TouchPad. I removed and re-installed the app, no change.
    For the recently USPS issue, I think its USPS' problem. If you go to their website's tracking system, it will give you the same result.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by matchqq View Post
    For the recently USPS issue, I think its USPS' problem. If you go to their website's tracking system, it will give you the same result.

The website shows current info, packages delivered, pack n track does not, its not an USPS issue.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Hmm you and I have different case then.

6.    #586  
    USPS has done a massive upgrade to their tracking system. As a result it seems to be broken in Pack 'n' Track. I am evaluating the changes and hope to implement fixes over the weekend.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    USPS has done a massive upgrade to their tracking system. As a result it seems to be broken in Pack 'n' Track. I am evaluating the changes and hope to implement fixes over the weekend.
    I did get the update and it fixed my Touchpad version. My Pre3 version updated as well, but it still doesn't work. Was it supposed to be fixed for 2.x devices? I hope an update for the phone version isn't too difficult.
    I did get the update and it fixed my Touchpad version. My Pre3 version updated as well, but it still doesn't work. Was it supposed to be fixed for 2.x devices? I hope an update for the phone version isn't too difficult.
    I 2nd this. Works on the Touchpad and look forward to a Pre 3 fix.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rwcash View Post
    Confirming the issue for Pre3 and USPS. Waiting for the fix...
    Is there any update on the fix for Pre3 for USPS tracking?

Thanks!
    I haven't even been able to get USPS tracking information from the USPS for the last 2 months, even through their normal methods, not using PnT
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by rwcash View Post
    I did get the update and it fixed my Touchpad version. My Pre3 version updated as well, but it still doesn't work.
    +1. USPS tracking is working on my TouchPad, but not on my Pre 3 or Veer. Ditto for FedEx, tracking not working on either phone.
    I have only been able to track USPS packages on my TouchPad for some time, not on my Pre 2. Last two packages that have come from UPS/USPS starting with 9101 have been doing the same thing, showing status unavailable.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    For a while I was still able to track UPS pkgs. And now, everything is 'waiting on system updates' on both versions (mojo & enyo). Anybody hear from Syntactix?

Sad & frightened panda uncertain of what the future holds (for Pack 'n' Track, that is)....
    I've got a half dozen things in USPS with tracking numbers right now, not a single one of them are showing any results on USPS tracking page. I think USPS has just stopped tracking stuff.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    On my Pre3, UPS tracking is working for me, but FedEx is not. Always showing "waiting for system updates". Fix please?

Is this no longer a supported/updated app? I gave up using it for months (though it's one of my favorite apps) because it stopped operating properly. Today I deleted and reinstalled it. UPS seems to be working again on my Pre 3 but Fedex and USPS don't seem to work and I haven't got a package being sent with DHL to attempt to see if it is working.
    The developer has pulled support from the app.

You can read the article here: Syntactix drops support for YouView and Pack 'n' Track | webOS Nation

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules