Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Great app. Thanks for the work.
    How about USPS? Great App!
    USPS is part of this app. I just did a track on a package that arrived yesterday.

Love this app. I ship a lot of computer parts to my companies field staff (I work in IT) and this will be great. I can assign a persons name to it and have everything organized.
    Thanks, Arcticus. The v0.9.2 update resolved all of the issues that I was previously experiencing. Thank you for the quick response. Excellent work, my friend!
    I downloaded this app last night and entered a current FedEx package I have coming to me and it just shows as an error from within the app.

This is an awesome idea for an app but unfortunately it isn't working for the particular package I entered. I still need to try some more to see what's up.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    LOL, I got a notification of my package in the emulator..awesome app!!1
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Can this app be installed via email attachment? I have v 1.04 of WebOS. If not, how do I install it? I cant wait to use this app. It will save me so much time.. Thank you
    Keeps popping up notifications about the same packages over and over.

Would be nice to be able to force a provider for a package. This is b/c FedEx post tracks on FedEx website until it is handed off to the USPS. Until that time it comes back saying no information about that tracking number.
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by NetWhiz View Post

Would be nice to be able to force a provider for a package. This is b/c FedEx post tracks on FedEx website until it is handed off to the USPS. Until that time it comes back saying no information about that tracking number.
    Can you pm me your tracking number as an example. Is this a common thing to change shippers mid travel? I wouldn't think so, but I am willing to see what I can do .
    Quote Originally Posted by lasercomp View Post
    Can this app be installed via email attachment? I have v 1.04 of WebOS. If not, how do I install it? I cant wait to use this app. It will save me so much time.. Thank you
    Read the sticky's. Then download the DevMode Launcher app take care of the Konami code for future use.

All the info you need is in the sticky's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Can you pm me your tracking number as an example. Is this a common thing to change shippers mid travel? I wouldn't think so, but I am willing to see what I can do .
    It's not really common. I've never done it, but it does happen. I guess if you live in a remote area or something.
    Awesome I was hoping something like this would come along. Great work.
    If you buy from Woot ever, it happens all the time. They use FedEx SmartPost, which is shipped via FedEx for most of the way and then USPS handles the "to the door" portion.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Awesome App. Thanks!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    If you buy from Woot ever, it happens all the time. They use FedEx SmartPost, which is shipped via FedEx for most of the way and then USPS handles the "to the door" portion.
    That's exactly what I was trying to track when I tested the app and got errors. I don't have anything else coming to me at the moment. Oh well.
    So is this app working amazingly for everyone?

I do not have any packages at the moment but Im thinking about buying something to test it ut? 0.o sounds good to me. I was really looking forward to an app like this.

If I have a ups tracking number lets say from newegg in my email if I click it will it load through the app or website as defaulted? That would be a great feature if possible for future development.

Excuse me if some questions have been answered I have not done 100% research on this thread
    It works. I love it lol. I can't wait to start using it at work.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Just wanted to say great job. This is one of what I'd consider the most desirable homebrew apps. I was hoping someone would make one and even tried starting it myself but you're lightyears beyond me. I look forward to this map feature you speek of. Anyway, thankyou for the great work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Don't have a high enough post count yet to PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NetWhiz View Post
    Same here.
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast