Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182324252627282930 LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 598
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #541  
    One thing I would like (and asked about in an email) is a way to silence the notifications. There have been times when I've had several packages out, and got a number of notifications in the middle of the night! (annoys the husband) Now I keep it on manual update, but it would be nice to be able to get the notifications without the audible alert.

    Thanks.


    I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
  2. #542  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    One thing I would like (and asked about in an email) is a way to silence the notifications. There have been times when I've had several packages out, and got a number of notifications in the middle of the night! (annoys the husband) Now I keep it on manual update, but it would be nice to be able to get the notifications without the audible alert.

    Thanks.
    You could use Mode Switcher to control when & how the notifications behave. Something like a night mode.
  3. #543  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    One thing I would like (and asked about in an email) is a way to silence the notifications. There have been times when I've had several packages out, and got a number of notifications in the middle of the night! (annoys the husband) Now I keep it on manual update, but it would be nice to be able to get the notifications without the audible alert.

    Thanks.
    Or get the Really Silent Ringer Switch patch and just flip the ringer switch off at night...keeps my wife at bay, lol!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


  4. #544  
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    Or get the Really Silent Ringer Switch patch and just flip the ringer switch off at night...keeps my wife at bay, lol!
    Only potential issue with that is it will still vibrate. Depending on the surface it's resting on, it could still be loud. I can't use it at night because the vibrate is loud enough to wake my wife on the other side of the bed. Granted she's a really light sleeper, your's might be also
  5.    #545  
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    i cant seem to fins this in the UK catalogue, also does it work in 2.1?
    Pack 'n' Track is currently limited to the US and Canada until we can properly support other countries. We have completed the backend upgrades needed to support more shippers and hope to start adding them after the big Enyo push.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  6.    #546  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    One thing I would like (and asked about in an email) is a way to silence the notifications. There have been times when I've had several packages out, and got a number of notifications in the middle of the night! (annoys the husband) Now I keep it on manual update, but it would be nice to be able to get the notifications without the audible alert.

    Thanks.
    The next release which is under QA (figure less than a week till release) has a "Night Mode" feature which will allow you to set a timeframe where we will still put up the dashboard notification without the ding or vibrate.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  7. #547  
    I tried running Pack 'n' Track on my TP since it came over from my Pre-. It has the TP pretty locked up and I can't even get the TP to reboot. Holding the power does nothing because the screen is so hosed it can't display the button dialog that you need to click to confirm Shutdown or Cancel.

    Update: Power+Home+Volume hold for several seconds worked to force a shutdown
    Last edited by WoodWulf; 07/05/2011 at 05:43 PM.
  8. #548  
    that didnt happen to me, but i deleted the app none the less. dont want any apps that dont take up the full screen, even if stretched.

    anyhow, i use the free web site TrackThis: Track UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL Packages by Email, SMS, Twitter or Facebook with twitter intergration it works great.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  9. #549  
    Lately, on two different shippers (UPS and FedEx), tracking numbers viewed through the app are not matching the status displayed on the shippers' websites, even showing a difference when I access the tracking page through the globe icon in the lower left of the 3rd screen. Have reset my phone (Sprint Pre- running 1.4.5) multiple times, with no effect.

    Thanks in advance,
    Alex
  10. gharkay's Avatar
    Posts
    226 Posts
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    #550  
    Pack 'n' Track has worked wonderfully for me now for quite a while until very recently. In the last month or so I have tried to track two packages (including one right now), and for both of these packages I'm not getting any updates at all. Instead I'm getting "waiting for system update" as the status. This is with an ordinary UPS shipment. Does anybody know what might be going on there?

    EDIT: I forgot to mention that the shipper does show up correctly as UPS, so the problem is not that PnT can't find the tracking number at all.
    Palm IIIxe => Handspring Visor Prism => Palm Treo 650 => Palm Treo 755p => Palm Pre Plus => Palm Pre 2 + TouchPad
  11. #551  
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    bill2455 likes this.
  12.    #552  
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Donkey View Post
    Pack 'n' Track has worked wonderfully for me now for quite a while until very recently. In the last month or so I have tried to track two packages (including one right now), and for both of these packages I'm not getting any updates at all. Instead I'm getting "waiting for system update" as the status. This is with an ordinary UPS shipment. Does anybody know what might be going on there?

    EDIT: I forgot to mention that the shipper does show up correctly as UPS, so the problem is not that PnT can't find the tracking number at all.
    We have an update pending with HP going on a few days now that corrects this issue. We had some changes come down the pipe unexpectedly from UPS. Hopefully it will be pushed to the app catalog soon.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  13. gharkay's Avatar
    Posts
    226 Posts
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    #553  
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    We have an update pending with HP going on a few days now that corrects this issue. We had some changes come down the pipe unexpectedly from UPS. Hopefully it will be pushed to the app catalog soon.
    Great! Thanks for the info. Hopefully the surprise from UPS wasnt as big as the one from HP
    Palm IIIxe => Handspring Visor Prism => Palm Treo 650 => Palm Treo 755p => Palm Pre Plus => Palm Pre 2 + TouchPad
  14. jp99's Avatar
    Posts
    403 Posts
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    #554  
    I updated to 1.1.32 and now the UPS tracking is completely wrong. I have a shipment coming from CA across the US and it says it's in New Delhi India. The UPS website is fine for the same tracking number.
  15. SirIra's Avatar
    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #555  
    I have the same experience.
    Status screen says "Undefined"
    Additional Details is empty.
    UPS tracking site has accurate information.
    P&T appears to have no idea where the package is or when it is supposed to be delivered.
  16.    #556  
    Version 1.1.33 was submited to HP to correct the UPS location issue.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  17. #557  
    still nothign for the UK?
  18. #558  
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Version 1.1.33 was submited to HP to correct the UPS location issue.
    Hurry up HP! I'm tracking my fire sale Pre 2's!!
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
  19. SirIra's Avatar
    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #559  
    I recently tracked a couple of FedEx packages. I did not get notifications of status updates. If I opened the app, the updates were there but I didn't get the notifications I used to get.
  20. #560  
    make a tp version

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions