Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 598
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #481  
    Yes paid apps are only available for the US currently. Send me a PM with you email and we can work something out till it is available to you.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  2.    #482  
    In the spirit of the holiday's and this weekend's shopping extravaganza, Pack 'n' Track is now 50% off!!! Act now as this will only last today and tomorrow.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  3. jp99's Avatar
    Posts
    403 Posts
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    #483  
    Articus,

    Thanks, this is a great deal - and about the price I was looking for in a "lite" version of your software someday. Now I get the full version instead while I was waiting for your light version.
    ______
    jp99
  4. #484  
    Love this app. I've had it a week or so now and just love it -- love the notifications too. Now if we could just make it so I didn't have to type in each tracking number, I'd love that. Scanning it would be great -- yea, right.
  5. DerekHall's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #485  
    Just bought it, and strange things are happening. I have two UPS packages currently en route. Until two days ago, it tracked the first one fine. Then I added the second. When I click on the globe (UPS website link), it tells me that the package has made three more steps than what Pack n Track says it has. Then, the program became confused and applied the same tracking steps to both packages. I updated all, and while it somehow reassigned the correct tracking numbers to both packages, the first (with the missing three steps) was still missing the three steps. Any ideas? (Other than deleting and reinputting the tracking numbers, which would defeat the purpose of the program.)
  6.    #486  
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekHall View Post
    Just bought it, and strange things are happening. I have two UPS packages currently en route. Until two days ago, it tracked the first one fine. Then I added the second. When I click on the globe (UPS website link), it tells me that the package has made three more steps than what Pack n Track says it has. Then, the program became confused and applied the same tracking steps to both packages. I updated all, and while it somehow reassigned the correct tracking numbers to both packages, the first (with the missing three steps) was still missing the three steps. Any ideas? (Other than deleting and reinputting the tracking numbers, which would defeat the purpose of the program.)
    Derek did you have the Homebrew version installed before or while you bought the app catalog version. We have seen issues where this will corrupt the database. So far the only fix for this has been to delete the app and reinstall it. The good news is this will fix the issue and you shouldn't have any more problems.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  7. DerekHall's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #487  
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Derek did you have the Homebrew version installed before or while you bought the app catalog version. We have seen issues where this will corrupt the database. So far the only fix for this has been to delete the app and reinstall it. The good news is this will fix the issue and you shouldn't have any more problems.
    No, never had the Homebrew app. I can try to reinstall, though...I'll let you know if that doesn't work.
  8.    #488  
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekHall View Post
    No, never had the Homebrew app. I can try to reinstall, though...I'll let you know if that doesn't work.
    Hmmm weird, if reinstalling does not fix your issue, submit a help ticket so we can take this offline and figure out whats going on.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  9. #489  
    $8 is to much. For that I will just keep on tracking via sms, email, and web.
  10. #490  
    Just bought the app today (never had the homebrew)... For some reason one of my packages went to "unavailable" so i deleted it and then added it again... That worked but the old instance of the package keeps coming back and whenever I try to edit the package it just hangs the menu/app... Ideas?

    Also, every time I start the app there's a slew of dummy items that come and then go before my items show up... Is there a reason for this?
  11.    #491  
    We have a known issue where Status Unavailable packages can cause issues with the database, making it tough to delete and locking the app up when trying to edit it.

    We submitted a new version today to Palm for review that has fixes for these issues, plus some new features.

    Regarding the dummy items. The splash screen usually hides them, but when WebOs 1.3.1 came out, some things load faster to it doesn't always hide them.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  12. #492  
    thanks for the fast feedback! i look forward to the update =)
  13. #493  
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Regarding the dummy items. The splash screen usually hides them, but when WebOs 1.3.1 came out, some things load faster to it doesn't always hide them.
    Have you considered maybe not re-adding the sample packages at startup, and instead having a menu item to re-add the samples?
  14.    #494  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Have you considered maybe not re-adding the sample packages at startup, and instead having a menu item to re-add the samples?
    Yes but the startup up code was written in my earlier webos days lol and is on the list for a refresh
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  15. #495  
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    Just bought the app today (never had the homebrew)... For some reason one of my packages went to "unavailable" so i deleted it and then added it again... That worked but the old instance of the package keeps coming back and whenever I try to edit the package it just hangs the menu/app... Ideas? ...
    Having same problem as Scrupul0us ... have 3 packages in transit (UPS, FedEX and USPS) but application only tracks UPS. The USPS and FedEX show as 'status unavailable'.

    Tried deleting and adding them back with no success. Deleted the app and downloaded again, reentered the 3 shipments, only UPS works. Tracking all 3 on the PC just fine.

    Any suggestions (besides wait for the update)?
  16.    #496  
    Quote Originally Posted by jfrex View Post
    Having same problem as Scrupul0us ... have 3 packages in transit (UPS, FedEX and USPS) but application only tracks UPS. The USPS and FedEX show as 'status unavailable'.

    Tried deleting and adding them back with no success. Deleted the app and downloaded again, reentered the 3 shipments, only UPS works. Tracking all 3 on the PC just fine.

    Any suggestions (besides wait for the update)?
    Do you know how to side load apps (load homebrew basically). If so shoot me a support ticket and we can see about getting you the build.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  17. #497  
    Just submitted the ticket. Thanks.
  18. #498  
    Loaded the new build, and it's tracking all packages. Thanks a lot!

    Once this build (0.9.61) is available in the app catalog, should I delete the app and reinstall it through the Catalog so that future updates can be automatically loaded?
  19.    #499  
    Quote Originally Posted by jfrex View Post
    Loaded the new build, and it's tracking all packages. Thanks a lot!

    Once this build (0.9.61) is available in the app catalog, should I delete the app and reinstall it through the Catalog so that future updates can be automatically loaded?
    No need, you should have no issues with new builds going forward.
    - Arcticus

    Syntactix LLC

    Syntactix Developer Forum

    Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

    Follow development on Twitter

    Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  20. #500  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilux View Post
    $8 is to much. For that I will just keep on tracking via sms, email, and web.
    yep, I hate to say it but I am not really likely to pay for any apps - in fact I have even started learning how to make apps so I can just copy ones I like for my self

    I know this sounds crappy but I am 27 and grew up with the internet and everything I wanted was free on line from apps to games to pron, it was all free on the BBS's and IRC and bittorrent and now newsgroups - I never thought of it as "wrong" since I was only "bits" and bits were infinitesimally reproducible - its like I have a replicator that can build inanimate objects, foods, or just about anything except a living organism it works by rearranging subatomic particles, which are abundant everywhere to form molecules and arrange them to make anything, now I an replicating computer parts that I use only for my self and dont sell them whats the problem with that

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions