Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Amazing, exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!
    kkacatin will copy/paste work in your situation? might help or just right in down on a piece of paper
    Articus. App works beautifully. Tracking some packages from UPS right now.
    This is a cool idea and I'll be using this app.

I have a few ideas and comments. After typing them up it seems they basically revolve around how you are treating the tracking as e-mail or text messages, so they are organized a little oddly to me.

The details page is a a bit cluttered. Lots of letters and numbers crammed into that list.
    Maybe you can come up with some graphical way of saying arrived/left and organizing the list so its easier to read.

Number counter, I see what it means now but what would be more useful would be a number of days till the package arrives. Then when it arrives some other kind of icon.

This widget (And it looks like they have an iphone app now too) does it really well, so it might be worth looking at: JUNECLOUD // software / mac os x / delivery status 4.8.3
    You can peek at the widget javascript too for more tracking methods.

Possible feature additions:
    Notification options. Could have it only notify on delivery or notify every step.
    Some kind of sorting option to see items sorted by delivered/undelivered, or by estimated delivery date.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
    just in time to track my new pc parts. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    When upgrading should I uninstall/install or will it just update what I have. I ask cause when I check "about" it says ver. 0.1
    there's an rss reader app?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Very useful
    I have been waiting for an app like this since launch. Fantastic work!!!

@joshewah: I contacted Junecloud about making a webOS app and they said depending on growth, they would consider it!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Great Idea!!! I will be using this app all the time. Keep up the good work. I Really appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Cool app
    thanks for this
    Thanks, great app.....
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I'll try next week when I order some parts!
    That's a cool idea. Does this work with Copy+Paste from email?
    Great App, however, it deletes the package info after closing the app. I am tracking a package via USPS and it shows the info, yet if I close the app and reopen it a couple of hours later/next day the info is gone and I have to retype it in

Thanks for the app other than few bugs its great
    Quote Originally Posted by kmehr View Post
    Great App, however, it deletes the package info after closing the app. I am tracking a package via USPS and it shows the info, yet if I close the app and reopen it a couple of hours later/next day the info is gone and I have to retype it in

Thanks for the app other than few bugs its great
    I have the same problem, however I noticed that if I close the app and open it again it shows it the package that I'm tracking... ie open it the first time package is not there, close the app and immediately restart the app again and the package is there. Seems like some sort of bug while loading but none the less it tracks the package as advertised. Thanks for the app and keep up the good work!
    I have a similar issue to kmehr and Rick99gsx, but with a puzzling twist. When I initially enter a tracking number (in my case, FedEX), everything works as expected. But when I close the app, then re-launch it, not only does my previously-entered tracking number not appear, but I am not given the option to add a new number. All I can see is the "Latest News" header, with the word "NONE", and "prePACKAGE v0.9" and the copyright info below, and the "PrePackage" menu does not respond.

This has happened after two complete uninstall/reboot/reinstall cycles. It should be noted that I have manually removed the example tracking numbers each time. This app is great, when it works!
    UPDATE: I just uninstalled the app, rebooted, and reinstalled once again (for the 3rd time). This time, I get same screen with no options as before, but I am getting notifications from all of the example tracking numbers?! When I select a notification, it goes away, but the screen does not change, and I still have no options and a non-functioning menu. Very strange. I am using v0.9, and this strange example notifications scenario happens now every time I close and re-launch the app.
  20.    #40  
    I have fix for the issue and will be post 0.9.2 later tonight. In the mean time just close the app and restart it. It is a race condition between th DB get and building the UI.
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast