Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Fantastic app. A request: If you have a package with multiple new tracking updates, can you make it so that if you read the most recent update, the others are automatically marked as read. For instance, if my package is out of delivery, do I really want to be forced to look at all the older (yet, new) updates tracking its delivery, so that the app wont list them as unread?
    --
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm V - Sprint Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Pre - 2.1.0 Pre w/ Uberkernel
    Sinclair 1000 - Apple ][+ - C64 - Apple //e - PowerBook 100 - Mac SE - Dell PC - Acer AspireOne - 11" MacBook Air
    cant reproduce all the time, but every once in a while the drop down menu doesnt. i want to refresh all, but it just wont drop.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Has anyone else had a problem with the the tracking numbers transposing on them? I enter #9102.... and the app gives me an error for package #9012....
    I have re-entered multiple time with the same results.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzConroy View Post
    Has anyone else had a problem with the the tracking numbers transposing on them? I enter #9102.... and the app gives me an error for package #9012....
    I have re-entered multiple time with the same results.
    Which service starts their tracking numbers with a pound sign?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I did not actually enter the # symbol, sorry for the confusion.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    This one of those apps that NEVER leaves my Pre when I have to juggle one or two out in order to check out something new. Well done, thank you.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by uminchu View Post
    This one of those apps that NEVER leaves my Pre when I have to juggle one or two out in order to check out something new. Well done, thank you.
    Same goes for me. Its one of my most used apps. Thanks for sharing your work.
  8.    #248  
    Quote Originally Posted by emair View Post
    Fantastic app. A request: If you have a package with multiple new tracking updates, can you make it so that if you read the most recent update, the others are automatically marked as read. For instance, if my package is out of delivery, do I really want to be forced to look at all the older (yet, new) updates tracking its delivery, so that the app wont list them as unread?
    Thank you, great suggestion and just implemented it, expect it in the next update sometime over the weekend.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  9.    #249  
    New version has been posted and in queue for release.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I've uninstall and reinstalled this app several times and each time I get the reported issue of the frozen screen. When I launch the app I get the splash screen and some alerts for the example packages, then then it comes to a screen that is frozen. I've uninstall both through the command prompt and directly on the pre with no luck. I've read this thread, so I know the issue has not been resolved, but I just wanted to let it be known that there are others out there with the issue. Looks like a cool app...just wish I could give it a try.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    New version has been posted and in queue for release.

the icon in the homebrew site isnt the same as the icon on my pre. should they be?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    The version number in the about screen has not been updated
  13.    #253  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    the icon in the homebrew site isnt the same as the icon on my pre. should they be?
    Quote Originally Posted by BillP3393 View Post
    The version number in the about screen has not been updated
    Looks like you guys grabbed it before Dieter had a chance to approve it. Just go ahead and regrab it.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I've searched for the problem that I'm having installing the new version of this app to no avail. Mh apologies if it's been addressed. I uninstalled the previous version via Web OS Quick Install. I tried Downloading through Filecoaster and via download and using Web OS Install. I have no where near too many apps on the phone. Are there some modifications to the app that is preventing it from downloading for me? Thank you much because this is one of my favorite apps and has worked well for me in the past.
  15.    #255  
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Payne View Post
    I've searched for the problem that I'm having installing the new version of this app to no avail. Mh apologies if it's been addressed. I uninstalled the previous version via Web OS Quick Install. I tried Downloading through Filecoaster and via download and using Web OS Install. I have no where near too many apps on the phone. Are there some modifications to the app that is preventing it from downloading for me? Thank you much because this is one of my favorite apps and has worked well for me in the past.
    Nope nothing along those lines. What is your issue?
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Well I did look up post number 9 about Apps Maxing out but I uninstalled other apps and reinstalled via filecoaster with no problem I took off the old version of your app so I can load the current one and it won't come on the phone through filecoaster or web install.
  17.    #257  
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Payne View Post
    Well I did look up post number 9 about Apps Maxing out but I uninstalled other apps and reinstalled via filecoaster with no problem I took off the old version of your app so I can load the current one and it won't come on the phone through filecoaster or web install.
    Just deleted it and grabbed it via filecoaster with no prob.... Not sure maybe try clearing out one more app as a test?
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I'm going to try it again and let you know what happens.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I think your app just doesn't like my Pre anymore! I rebooted my Pre and downloaded Dope Wars through File Coaster with no problems. Tried Pre Package again and it says installed like before but no program. I have no idea what it can be.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Is anyone having the problems I am experiencing? I'm trying to narrow down the problem.
    Last edited by Max Payne; 08/16/2009 at 11:56 PM.