Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by prerocker View Post
    Awesome app.. I am tracking a few packages from UPS and FedEx no problem, although I did want to know.. How do I delete the examples and tracking numbers I just entered. I read as many post as I can, but at this point I'm stuck trying to figure it out on my own.. And if it's not already a feature, then I would say a easy option to delete old packages.. Although I'm sure there is I'm just overlooking something..
    Flick it away like an email or txt message...
    Awsome APP, however when first ran, I added two USPS notes, the first one I added said Delivered even thoe it wasn't. The second one seemed to be added fine. Both were at the same stage but recieved at different dates. The one that was set to "delivered" had a update from today. Soo not sure. Then it corrected it self, but the latest update then said yesterday instead of today, had the proper information just the wrong date. So then I did update again, and that finally showed it right.

Other than that. Waitn for a update that it has been deliverd.
  3.    #223  
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    Awsome APP, however when first ran, I added two USPS notes, the first one I added said Delivered even thoe it wasn't. The second one seemed to be added fine. Both were at the same stage but recieved at different dates. The one that was set to "delivered" had a update from today. Soo not sure. Then it corrected it self, but the latest update then said yesterday instead of today, had the proper information just the wrong date. So then I did update again, and that finally showed it right.

Other than that. Waitn for a update that it has been deliverd.
    Shippers often reuse tracking numbers. Odds are they didn't update the number to reflect your package right away.
    i haven't gotten a chance to test out all the features of this app yet. but so far im loving it

thanks!
    Articus,

Still no luck on the unresponsive screen issue. Even v0.9.85 is opening up, going past the new nifty splash screen, and then sitting there on the main page. I tried your removal method that you posted several pages ago, but I just can't get it going. If you happen to think of anything, let me know - but this is mind boggling.
    Thanks maxima2k53... I dunno why I didn't figured that out.. Then again I barely know gadgets haha
    I absolutely love this app, it's one of the best in Homebrew IMHO. I really do hope however that the issue with notifications reappearing a million times is going to get resolved because at the moment this is driving me mildly insane
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    This is my fav App.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I only downloaded this app a few days ago and just then happened to order something through UPS. PrePackage rather nicely tracked the package and notified me of every status change. I am very pleased to see that the webOS notification system is extensible to our own apps.

I was about to post on the problem where the database not getting updated problem when lo and behold I see that 0.9.85 has been released to address that.

Very impressive work!
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Unable to track package with DHL. App says error tracking.
    I keep getting error tracking
    i love this app.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Great app. When you minimize prepackage on the edit package screen, it goes away. I'm unable to look at my email on pre to get tracking number to put into prepackage because it closes out the edit screen when I minimze. Can you fix that???

Thanks
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrshe View Post
    Great app. When you minimize prepackage on the edit package screen, it goes away. I'm unable to look at my email on pre to get tracking number to put into prepackage because it closes out the edit screen when I minimze. Can you fix that???

Thanks
    Just go into your email, click on reply, copy the tracking number, go back into PrePackage, tap on edit package, and paste it in. Not the slickest solution, but it works.
    Last edited by dave75; 08/10/2009 at 02:11 PM. Reason: clarified instructions
    Every number I put in, I get a error
    I donwloaded this app yesterday and I'm using it to track a package from FedEx. It checks for updates every hour as it is supposed to, but it is giving me the time in Pacific time instead of Eastern time. I clock on my Pre is in Eastern but the app does not appear to be. Is this something that I'm doing wrong? Has anyone else had this problem? I know all I have to do is mentally add three hours to the time but I don't think I should have to do that. It should "just work."
    When sending the status via SMS the URL is too long and gets broken into two messages... maybe you could try converting it first.... via Tiny URL - create a shorter link

Other than that seems like a quality/useful app! Thanks!
  18.    #238  
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    When sending the status via SMS the URL is too long and gets broken into two messages... maybe you could try converting it first.... via Tiny URL - create a shorter link

Other than that seems like a quality/useful app! Thanks!
    Hey thanks! I didn't notice this, will correct it in the next revision.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I am very excited about using this, especially if you add the freight functionality. Right, now though when i enter the tracking number (for USPS) and enter, it transposes the number resulting in an error. Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I'm very happy with this app. Works like a charm.