Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 598
Like Tree2Likes
  1. ookees's Avatar
    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #201  
    Very cool app. To bad we can't copy and paste between an email and the app. Not your fault. It is rather annoying having to manually type long tracking #'s. Come on Palm, make copy and paste better.
  2. dhcalva's Avatar
    Posts
    32 Posts
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    #202  
    You can copy and paste. It just has to be from an edit field. Use reply to the email and then copy from that.
  3. #203  
    Don't know if this was posted, but my FedEx smartpost number isn't working/recognized...
  4. #204  
    This is FANTASTIC!!!! USPS International Priority Mail is working great! Tracking a package in progress.
  5. #205  
    Thanks much!! This program is great... once I tooled around and figured out the basic functions I am hooked. Tracking two personal packages from UPS and USPS (or what passes for tracking at USPS). This will be great to help me stay current with packages to and from my all too distant family!!

    Thanks!
  6.    #206  
    For those that subscribe to this thread I just posted an update that corrected the multiple notification and I read it but still says its unread bugs. Latest version is v0.9.85. Also if you have a feature suggestion or think something should be added to the help faq let me know.
  7. #207  
    It would be nice to be able to track pro# for pallets or larger shipments
    UPS Freight : Tracking
    ups
    fed ex
    r&L
    etc
  8.    #208  
    Quote Originally Posted by swany17 View Post
    It would be nice to be able to track pro# for pallets or larger shipments
    UPS Freight : Tracking
    ups
    fed ex
    r&L
    etc
    Get me a tracking number for some of those types of shipments and I will be glad to see what can be done
  9. #209  
    props
  10. #210  
    It just keeps getting better! Keep up the amazing work!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  11. #211  
    Can someone please help? I installed 0.9.6 before and had the problem with the prepackage screen but was unable to do anything after deleting the demos. So I deleted it. I've taken interest in this app once again, but I still have the same problem w/ 0.9.85. I heard that 0.9.7 had the fix, but I don't see the ipk now. I really would like to get this up and running.
  12. #212  
    Great app! Though I am having trouble tracking a DHL package, the app informs me that the value input is invalid. I have verified that it is indeed correctly entered, even deleted the entry and re-entered, multiple times.

    I've entered the tracking number both with, and without the dashes - same result. Any thoughts? I am able to track via the DHL website directly, and the number is valid at the site.
  13. saiks's Avatar
    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    #213  
    Where can i download the app... Did u pull it out?
  14. onebelow0's Avatar
    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #214  
    all i can say is f'n a!

    Awesome stuff!! I am tracking two packages right now and was just showing it off to some co-workers...

    It is no wonder that I have like 3 app catalog apps installed and 15 or so homebrew apps! HOMEBREW APPS FTW!
  15. #215  
    Quote Originally Posted by saiks View Post
    Where can i download the app... Did u pull it out?

    see
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  16. lnong's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #216  
    This is a great and useful app. A few days ago, I installed this PrePackage app, along with the following apps: MyIP, My Notifications, DevMode Launcher. However, since then, it seems like my battery is drainer quicker than usual. So I'm thinking the culprit is probably one of these apps, but I'm not exactly sure which one. I tried to look at the Preferences for these apps, and only PrePackage has options that seem a bit suspicious.

    First of all, I see that the "FEATURE SHIPPER: Rotation in Seconds" option is set to 5. What does this option do? I hope this does not constantly do some kind of checking, because there's no way to disable it.

    The rest of my options are set as follows:
    Interval: Manual Updates (could this be another "hotmail bug")?
    Sort: None
    Show Notifications: ON
    Wake Device: ON

    Can some verify if PrePackage (with the above setting) is the one that is draining the battery?
    Or is it another app?
    Last edited by lnong; 08/06/2009 at 11:37 AM.
  17. #217  
    I too am having trouble with DHL. With and without the dash, does not matter.. On the PC no problem at all... Just in the app...

    All others have worked fine though.. Great app!!!
  18.    #218  
    Quote Originally Posted by lnong View Post
    This is a great and useful app. A few days ago, I installed this PrePackage app, along with the following apps: MyIP, My Notifications, DevMode Launcher. However, since then, it seems like my battery is drainer quicker than usual. So I'm thinking the culprit is probably one of these apps, but I'm not exactly sure which one. I tried to look at the Preferences for these apps, and only PrePackage has options that seem a bit suspicious.

    First of all, I see that the "FEATURE SHIPPER: Rotation in Seconds" option is set to 5. What does this option do? I hope this does not constantly do some kind of checking, because there's no way to disable it.

    The rest of my options are set as follows:
    Interval: Manual Updates (could this be another "hotmail bug")?
    Sort: None
    Show Notifications: ON
    Wake Device: ON

    Can some verify if PrePackage (with the above setting) is the one that is draining the battery?
    Or is it another app?
    Manual Updates under Interval means the app wont check for updates unless you tell it to so you are not even waking the device. The feature package interval is how often the info in the top portion of the first screen scrolls and has nothing to do with when it checks for updates.
  19. #219  
    How do I enter a tracking number. I click add and I can click on name and service but not tracking number
  20. #220  
    Awesome app.. I am tracking a few packages from UPS and FedEx no problem, although I did want to know.. How do I delete the examples and tracking numbers I just entered. I read as many post as I can, but at this point I'm stuck trying to figure it out on my own.. And if it's not already a feature, then I would say a easy option to delete old packages.. Although I'm sure there is I'm just overlooking something..

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions