Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    i am sooo lost, i downloaded the 2 things to the computer, but how do i get this filecoaster onto my phone? it said copy the url from your pre browser i did that but where am i supposed to paste it? i dont have any new icons on my launcher at all..............help
    filecoaster has this thing where u paste the url and u download it directly from ur pre
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    so filecoaster should be an icon on my pre? cuz i dont see it
    its not just an icon...its an app...also if u have PreLoad it works just like fileCoaster but has more features
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    ok what is an ipk file? and where is it, im looking for the ipk file from package app to drag into the "drop file here to download" but i cant find the ipk file to put it in
    Its in the 1st post all the way at the bottom
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    i see it! the filecoaseter icon just came up on my pre, now what?
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly24 View Post
    i see it! the filecoaseter icon just came up on my pre, now what?
    So ur telling me that filecoaster is on ur pre...bc it doesn't magically appear on ur pre?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    yea it just came up on my launcher, it says file coaster, a blue icon with the pre on it slide open
    yea it just came up on my launcher, it says file coaster, a blue icon with the pre on it slide open
    uit doesn't just show up lol you mustve installed it via webOSquick install or preBrew but yeah if you have it just open it go to the url part...paste the url of prepackage there and you tap download
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    lol ok igot yea i think i did
    lol ok igot yea i think i did
    Lol haha goodluck...you sound like you have no idea wut ur doing or did
    This app works great but: I seem to be getting alerts multiple times for the same event. Am I the only one getting this?
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
  14.    #194  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarco View Post
    This app works great but: I seem to be getting alerts multiple times for the same event. Am I the only one getting this?
    This seems to be a new webos 1.1 "feature" as I have it happen with my email. Seems webos is not clearing the dashboard notification when you swipe it away always.
    This is a terrific app. Thanks!

A couple of problems however:

I entered a tracking number corresponding to a FedEx Smart Post shipment beginning with 91029... but the app seemed to think it was a USPS shipment, and naturally reported an error.

Also, sometimes shippers report the tracking number before it's entered into the system. Can PrePackage be changed to allow it to remember these numbers so that when they're later entered into the system they can be tracked? Otherwise, we'd have to remember to enter the numbers later.
  16.    #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    This is a terrific app. Thanks!

A couple of problems however:

I entered a tracking number corresponding to a FedEx Smart Post shipment beginning with 91029... but the app seemed to think it was a USPS shipment, and naturally reported an error.

Also, sometimes shippers report the tracking number before it's entered into the system. Can PrePackage be changed to allow it to remember these numbers so that when they're later entered into the system they can be tracked? Otherwise, we'd have to remember to enter the numbers later.
    FedEx Smart Post is a known issue since USPS is the carrier that does the delivery and thus owns the tracking number. As soon as USPS gets the package PrePackage will switch from telling you error to tracking the package. Same with the other if you enter a tracking a number that the carrier is not yet acknowledging then it will report an error and when the carrier reports the number PrePackage will switch to tracking.
    Ah, great! Do you have a donation link? This is worth paying for.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    FedEx Smart Post is a known issue since USPS is the carrier that does the delivery and thus owns the tracking number. As soon as USPS gets the package PrePackage will switch from telling you error to tracking the package. Same with the other if you enter a tracking a number that the carrier is not yet acknowledging then it will report an error and when the carrier reports the number PrePackage will switch to tracking.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    This seems to be a new webos 1.1 "feature" as I have it happen with my email. Seems webos is not clearing the dashboard notification when you swipe it away always.
    This can get annoying. I keep getting the same alerts also for notifications I have already looked at...multiple times. I see the notification listed in the app as bold, tap on it, then back out, the bold goes away. Then close the app...a while later I get another alert for the same notification I already looked at.

Other than that, this app is great work! I am still amazed what all the homebrewers are capable of.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Palm Pre (x2 referb)
    Twitter
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I'm not really having this problem on mine... Though i did at one point. I use the arrows at the bottom to go back one item in the tracking chain before backing out now.

Edit:

However the problem I am having is that I can't get the menu on the top left to open so that I can get to preferences. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling later.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dhcalva View Post
    I'm not really having this problem on mine... Though i did at one point. I use the arrows at the bottom to go back one item in the tracking chain before backing out now.
    I do that also, use the arrows to go back and forth to clear it out as read. Still pops up a notification a few mins later (probably at the 15 min mark).
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Palm Pre (x2 referb)
    Twitter