Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Volcom45
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Since there doesn't seem to be an Interfacelift app for the Pre3 I went to the website on my computer.

I think the best way is to go for the Windows Phone 7 resolution (480x800), since it's the same as the Pre3.

Result:
    http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/D...ss_480x800.jpg

[edit] I just found out that the Interfacelift app is available in Preware, but the resolution of the wallpapers is wrong. They are too small.
    Last edited by Jozz; 09/15/2011 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Added information
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozz View Post
    Since there doesn't seem to be an Interfacelift app for the Pre3 I went to the website on my computer.

I think the best way is to go for the Windows Phone 7 resolution (480x800), since it's the same as the Pre3.

Click to view quoted image

Result:
    http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/D...ss_480x800.jpg

[edit] I just found out that the Interfacelift app is available in Preware, but the resolution of the wallpapers is wrong. They are too small.
    Yep I had the same experience as well. Set a wallpaper from the Interfacelift app and it did not fit the entire screen (was more like a thumbnail). By intuition, I went to the Photos app and the same picture was saved in a folder by name 'wallpapers'. I picked the same photo from there and set it a wallpaper and voila, the image was properly scaled to Pre3's screen size.

And my Pre3 looks awesome with this new wallpaper, than the stock ones. This was the one that I picked :

InterfaceLIFT Wallpaper: Virtue Of Nature
    Last edited by sara.ramli; 10/02/2011 at 12:57 AM.
    Too bad there aren't many in the resolution, and I can't find a way to search by that resolution
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Thanks again for this!!!

For those that haven't tried it yet, works perfectly!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Thanks again for this!!!

For those that haven't tried it yet, works perfectly!
    No probs, thx for helping me test it, brutha!
    i just looked via google images, picked the stuff i wanted, narrow down the list with a better/more complex search than just "wallpaper".

wallpaper - Google Search