Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 150
  1. #61  
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  2. #62  
    So I made my own animated gif in photoshop. named it animatedbg and put it in the wallpaper folder on my usb drive for my pre. I then installed the patch from preware and my background did not change. Please help.

    I dl'd your second patch for the wallpapers folder because i couldnt find the proper .wallpapers folder. Now it only shows 1 of the 3 images in the animated gif and only when i open the launcher. im so confused
    Last edited by mwbagels; 08/02/2010 at 03:55 AM.
  3. #63  
    I am not sure if this is the right place but since this is under the ani-paper thread is there an Ideal size for the animated image. I know with using animated images as avatars on the internet they are pretty picky on size and am wondering if this would actually play into the battery life of the device
  4. #64  
    What I have as my animated background:



    Warlord's a godsend...this is awesome! ^_^...
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by weedalin View Post
    The repair utility works extremely well to fix broken scrims. Much better and cleaner than epr or doctor.

    Additionally, has anyone tried to see what happens when an animated background is used with the Psycho Kernel? It seems to me like it would ramp up temperatures very quickly.
    EDITED

    I am testing that out with voltage tweaks in the recent f105-92 and Govnah 0.6.6

    Ive noticed considerable drops in temperatures and battery drain, without animated bg's


    Now I am testing with a couple of Jedi Carl Mcgraw's patches I plan on sticking with, hang on to your calzones
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  6. #66  
    I've got a bunch that I've been working on, and it is a blast. Here's a quick one and a top bar that I threw together. I'll probably edit it to go back a forth, but I think it works.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

    Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  7. #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    I've got a bunch that I've been working on, and it is a blast. Here's a quick one and a top bar that I threw together. I'll probably edit it to go back a forth, but I think it works.
    Do the two lines stay together as they go across the screen?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Do the two lines stay together as they go across the screen?
    No, unfortunately they don't. Not sure why since they're the same gif at different sizes. I could make it work by f'n with the timing and the length, but that seems like too much work right now. =)
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

    Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  9. #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    No, unfortunately they don't. Not sure why since they're the same gif at different sizes. I could make it work by f'n with the timing and the length, but that seems like too much work right now. =)
    hey what software are u using id really like to make my own especially for the top bar. good werk btw
  10. #70  
    great patch...thanks Warlord
  11. #71  
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmzero View Post
    hey what software are u using id really like to make my own especially for the top bar. good werk btw
    I've mainly been using video to gif to convert, with a few web programs to crop and to link pics together to create gif's. Most of my gifs are bigger than 500 kb though, so I can't post them here. I could lower the quality a bunch, but I think it starts to look a bit crappy, and I like how they appear as is.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

    Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  13. #73  
    i got the image but how do you add it to your phone plz help!!! having problems
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by hr136723 View Post
    i got the image but how do you add it to your phone plz help!!! having problems
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...nds-webos.html

    OR

    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...rim-patch.html
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

    Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  15. #75  
    thanks!!!!!!! this really helped me....i owe you one
  16. #76  
    Pictures by morrison0880 - Photobucket

    A few I've been working on. Like I said...larger file sized, but i prefer the way they look.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

    Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  17. #77  
    Some of the attachments that you guys have been kind enough to post and share with us all, have not been working for me. For example, all of the gif's with a dimension of 100x9.

    Am I the only one noticing and experiencing this?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  18. mashiya's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    #78  
    Hello, I'm having a problem and hoping someone could help me figure this out. Ok, I find a gif picture, right click on it and then "save as" , which is normal, then i go look into my pictures folder and the pic is completely black, no animation no color , nothing. What am i doing wrong? I'm using windows 7 64 bit, i don't know if that makes a difference , but just in case.
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Some of the attachments that you guys have been kind enough to post and share with us all, have not been working for me. For example, all of the gif's with a dimension of 100x9.

    Am I the only one noticing and experiencing this?
    I'm sorry, I don't see any gif's that are 100x9. The smaller gif I posted earlier is for the Animated Top Bar patch, if that's what you're asking about.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

    Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  20. #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by mashiya View Post
    Hello, I'm having a problem and hoping someone could help me figure this out. Ok, I find a gif picture, right click on it and then "save as" , which is normal, then i go look into my pictures folder and the pic is completely black, no animation no color , nothing. What am i doing wrong? I'm using windows 7 64 bit, i don't know if that makes a difference , but just in case.
    You probably did this, but just in case. Did you save ur picture to ur deskstop and change the name to the corresponding patch? If not try it and see if it works.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions