Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 150
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    question is this patch soon to be available via preware. I could see a main patch to enable gif wallpapers then individual patchs that each has its own theme background. (sort of like how the new Virtual keyboard is doing with its themes).
    warlord 9159 said the patch will be submitted to Preware either when the 1.4.5 update hits for everyone, or the end of next week, whichever comes first.

    He has done several individual patches, as well, that can do the dialer, music player, contacts, messaging...
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    question is this patch soon to be available via preware. I could see a main patch to enable gif wallpapers then individual patchs that each has its own theme background. (sort of like how the new Virtual keyboard is doing with its themes).
    There is no patch to enable gif wallpapers the pre already does this. Like i said earlier for those that are running my multi-scrim youve had the ability for 6 mos.

    Just change the name of the gif to phone-scrim.png or launcher-scrim.png, it doesnt matter the pre will recognize it as a gif. but for multi-scrim it needs to be called xxxxx-xxxxxx.png and placed in the scrims folder.

    No need for the .wallpapers folder because the photo app wont recognize gif even if its called .png so you wont have the pics show.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  3. #23  
    for the buuf-heads (buff [or other variations of it] users)...



    looks nifty as a launcher w/buuf.

    as warload stated in patch thread, an overclock is needed for it to not be sluggish.

    thx to doc13 for bringing buuf to the pre.
    Last edited by OmegaSupreme; 07/24/2010 at 02:46 PM.
  4. #24  
    lol it would mess with my head too lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    There is no patch to enable gif wallpapers the pre already does this. Like i said earlier for those that are running my multi-scrim youve had the ability for 6 mos.

    Just change the name of the gif to phone-scrim.png or launcher-scrim.png, it doesnt matter the pre will recognize it as a gif. but for multi-scrim it needs to be called xxxxx-xxxxxx.png and placed in the scrims folder.

    No need for the .wallpapers folder because the photo app wont recognize gif even if its called .png so you wont have the pics show.
    i just tried it with messaging-srim and it wont work because the file has to be a png file ? same with the email-scrim . neither one will work.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6. #26  
    even after changing file ext from .gif to .png?
  7. #27  
    in the scrim patch i have you dont add png on the end . you just name the wallpaper , email-scrim , and nothing else
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i just tried it with messaging-srim and it wont work because the file has to be a png file ? same with the email-scrim . neither one will work.
    I didnt create those but w/ my multi-scrim name it xxxx-scrim.png and the pre will still see it as a gif and it does work!

    Ive had this on my Pre for 6 mos.

    Ive listed a breakdown of the multi-scrim for those that already have a scrims folder.
    Again Im not trying to take away anything from warlord, just showing an easier way to do this.


    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 2sslow; 07/24/2010 at 09:25 PM.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  9.    #29  
    Yes, for the scrims to work with animated gifs, please follow the creators instructions, as they are done much differently from warlord9159's patches.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #30  
    Put them in wallpapers folder NOT .wallpapers .
    Name the gif and drag -n- drop the gifs to "wallpapers" folder on your pre.
    that ez!!!
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  11. #31  
    This is just a patch. no more on less.
    I did this so every one could have something different to look at with a cool factor to it.
    This takes a lot of my time and a lot of time I do not have.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    This is just a patch. no more on less.
    I did this so every one could have something different to look at with a cool factor to it.
    This takes a lot of my time and a lot of time I do not have.
    You sound frustrated? Everything Ok?

    I hope I didnt cause any frustration w/ my post. Im just trying to help others that already have the multi-scrim because none of yours are compatible w/ the multi-scrim users. I have received multiple emails in the past few days in reference to this.

    If I caused you any grief let me know and Ill delete my posts.


    BTW I understand how much time goes into this for free. Good luck and Keep up the Great work.
    Last edited by 2sslow; 07/24/2010 at 10:19 PM.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  13. #33  
    It's all cool.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    You sound frustrated? Everything Ok?

    I hope I didnt cause any frustration w/ my post. Im just trying to help others that already have the multi-scrim because none of yours are compatible w/ the multi-scrim users. I have received multiple emails in the past few days in reference to this.

    If I caused you any grief let me know and Ill delete my posts.


    BTW I understand how much time goes into this for free. Good luck and Keep up the Great work.
    It's been a very strenuous week.
    Sorry if my post came across the wrong way.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    It's been a very strenuous week.
    Sorry if my post came across the wrong way.
    NP
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    There is no patch to enable gif wallpapers the pre already does this. Like i said earlier for those that are running my multi-scrim youve had the ability for 6 mos.

    Just change the name of the gif to phone-scrim.png or launcher-scrim.png, it doesnt matter the pre will recognize it as a gif. but for multi-scrim it needs to be called xxxxx-xxxxxx.png and placed in the scrims folder.

    No need for the .wallpapers folder because the photo app wont recognize gif even if its called .png so you wont have the pics show.
    Does that apply to Verizon users? Because I have seen a Scrim Multi Verizon and Scrim Multi Verizon V2; apart from the O2 users. Is that what you are referring to when you say multi-scrim? I have a Verizon Pre.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Does that apply to Verizon users? Because I have seen a Scrim Multi Verizon and Scrim Multi Verizon V2; apart from the O2 users. Is that what you are referring to when you say multi-scrim? I have a Verizon Pre.
    I just named them that to be clearer! actually the only difference is the removal of sprint nav, the 02 and vzw are identical. the difference between v1 and and the regular is v2s have the launcher-scrim built in.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  18. #38  
    God! I love this patch. I have the blue matrix code installed now. I can't seem to find it, but isn't there a really good 3d version of the matrix code out there? I'm pretty sure I used to have it as a scrolling code on my old PC.

    I'd love to see how it does on my Pre. That would literally **** off my friends who like to show off their iPhone and Android phones. Especially the android phone friend, since he has the live wall paper. ;-)
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I just named them that to be clearer! actually the only difference is the removal of sprint nav, the 02 and vzw are identical. the difference between v1 and and the regular is v2s have the launcher-scrim built in.
    no way to fix my messenger that this scrim patch messed up with out epr or doctor ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    no way to fix my messenger that this scrim patch messed up with out epr or doctor ?
    try reinstalling it then uninstall it using WOSQI, You could also try uninstalling using Internalz 1.2.0.

    If not then epr always works for me. Remember to remove any theme you have installed first as that could be a big part of your problem.

    Hope this helps? good luck
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions