1.    #1  
    Free for public consumption (but not editation), chess backgrounds for webOS!

Free Chess Backgrounds for webOS (Hosted on Microsoft Skydrive)

I've received the permissions of all the artists works herein portrayed to edit, re-size, and redistribute their works for use in multiple wall paper sizes. If you want one of these in a larger format for another device of differing size, please contact me. Or you could re-size it yourself and settle for a lower quality image.

Anyways, my favorite right now is On My Mind, what's yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post

I've received the permissions of all the artists works herein portrayed to edit, re-size, and redistribute their works for use in multiple wall paper sizes. If you want one of these in a larger format for another device of differing size, please contact me. Or you could re-size it yourself and settle for a lower quality image.

What program should I use to un zip this file?
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    What program should I use to un zip this file?
    7-zip
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post

Thanks!!! I love the images. I had to edit them all to 320x480 though. That's what the Pre's screen res is. Just an FYI... Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    7-zip
    I got it and it worked great. Thanks.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
  5.    #5  
    Ah darn, I should have checked before making them all 360x480.

Anyways the Pre does some auto-resizing so it's not too big an issue, ah well though. Yeah, 7-zip unzips it real good, it's free so just Google it if you don't have it.