View Poll Results: Would you download a demotivational wallpaper pack?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!!! I would download these.

60 89.55%
  • No, I'm not interested.

7 10.45%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have begun working on a little project. I love the De-motivational poster available here. I am thinking about making them all wallpapers for the Pre. Yes, all 119. I'm just curious how many people will be interested in having these available for download. Let me know what ya'll think.

UPDATE: They are FINISHED!!! I had some issues uploading to this thread. There are way too many. I've uploaded them to my Photobucket account here. Enjoy!!!
    Last edited by jhoove09; 09/05/2010 at 07:59 PM. Reason: I have moved the pics so I changed the link.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    +1
    Despair Inc. is the best! I have my cube practically wallpapered with their posters.

I would definitely use some of these. Just make sure that all the words can be read above the quick launch bar.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    they seem very.... erm... de-motivational? i don't see the merit
    As a former Disaffected College Student, I must say YES PLEASE.

My favorites are: Despair, Failure, Get to Work, Incompetence, Insight, Mediocrity, Meetings, Motivation, and Procrastination.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    This would be awesome...would go great with the Switcheroo app too.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by shanshor View Post
    Sometimes the best way to be motivated is a good dose of realism.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    LOL! Yes, bring it on...
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    count me in
    Judging by the poll, 92% of us are very sick people!

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by shanshor View Post
    Just for fun and some laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    Judging by the poll, 92% of us are very sick people!
    If voting makes you sick, what's that make me for wanting them bad enough to edit all the pics?
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post

My favorites are: Despair, Failure, Get to Work, Incompetence, Insight, Mediocrity, Meetings, Motivation, and Procrastination.
    ...and remember, all of us is dumber than one of us.
    Bring on the doom and gloom.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    Just for fun and some laughs.

If voting makes you sick, what's that make me for wanting them bad enough to edit all the pics?
    Really, really sick? (Just a joke!)

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    This would be awesome...would go great with the Switcheroo app too.
    I would love this wallpaper, but sorry to be so lazy my pre is way in the other room. Would the switcheroo app give it the ability to change everyday? (or however you want.) I think it would be fun to wake up everyday to a new de-motivational wallpaper. Only if you can get it working right, I had an app like that. At 1st it worked great, but with updates it got all weird.

I think either way, I'm a sick pup bring in on.
    Please do! That would be great.
    I wish I still had my Pre Plus. I miss it.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post

My favorite has always been the Consulting one. Sent that one to a consultant who was milking us once...
    Original science fiction, fantasy and comics for WebOS - Galactic Beacon: Volume 1
  18.    #18  
    See the edit of the original post. They are done!!! I have also added all other wallpapers I've done in the past there.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Those are great! Well done! I'll definitely be grabbing a few of my favorites from you
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    I have begun working on a little project. I love the De-motivational poster available here. I am thinking about making them all wallpapers for the Pre. Yes, all 119. I'm just curious how many people will be interested in having these available for download. Let me know what ya'll think.

UPDATE: They are FINISHED!!! I had some issues uploading to this thread. There are way too many. I've uploaded them to my Photobucket account here. Enjoy!!!
    wow! that's more than a "little" project.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast