1.    #1  
    I'd like this thread to be photos taken BY THE PRE suitable for usage as wallpaper and EDITED ON THE PRE.

Nothing from any other camera, nothing you have downloaded from another site, nothing Photo Shopped, or Gimped or, ...

I looked for a dedicated thread but didn't find one.

To kick things off, I went to Macy's and took a bunch of photos of surfaces that I thought might work as wallpaper. I used the free "Photo Effects" app on the Pre to do some special effects to some of them like negative, black and white,...

Because I don't know of a way to resize the photos ON the Pre, I guess we will have to allow the use of some kind of software to do that. I'm uploading the Medium size from Flickr. Medium size is 374 x 500 and works great for wallpaper.

I uploaded all of the originals, and mods to my Flickr page. You can download the originals from there if you like.

Wallpapers for the Pre - a set on Flickr

Here is the first one to kick it off:

2.    #2  
    More photos taken by me, with the Pre, for wallpaper. Effects were done by the Photo Effects App on the Pre.

3.    #3  
    More photos taken by me, with the Pre, for wallpaper. Effects were done by the Photo Effects App on the Pre.

4.    #4  
    More photos taken by the Pre, edited on the Pre.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    FYI, Photo Effects Plus ($0.99) adds cropping and resizing on the phone.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyapps View Post
    FYI, Photo Effects Plus ($0.99) adds cropping and resizing on the phone.
    Oh, cool. I didn't notice that. I'm having fun playing with it. I recommend trying out Photo Effects.
    Yeah I tried the Photo Effects Plus, it works but it does so by uploading it to a service then downloading it to your Pre, takes a LONG time to crop if you don't have any service.

heres one i took, cropped and post-work done in photoshop

heres another one
    Last edited by Mr Roman; 06/22/2010 at 11:31 AM.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Taken last weekend with my Pre Plus and my current wallpaper.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Booch; 06/23/2010 at 02:58 PM.
    @Booch great capture!!! where is that?
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    @ Mr Roman
    Thanks! Ludington State Park in Ludington Michigan...Near the Light House!