1.    #1  
    hi everyone. I'm looking for the German wallpapers, as seen here:

Palm DE: Mobile Produkte für Privatkunden, berufliche Nutzer und Unternehmen

if you could please attach them, that'd mean a lot to me
    thanks in advance..
    Didn't know they were different but would love to have this also.
    I'm looking for it, too
    i especially love the pixi wallpaper.

maybe german's users have it?
    sie konnen nicht uber meine tapete
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    sie konnen nicht uber meine tapete
    @hatchettjack Bitte senden Sie uns die Tapete, Sir
    Wir würden wahrhaftig ermessen es
    ich konnte es zu ihnen, aber dann musste ich dich toten!
  7.    #7  
    Hör zu, ich versuche nur, diese beiden Wallpaper bekommen, okay? Ich würde wirklich gern, und wenn du könntest einfach befestigen Sie sie an dieses Forum, wäre ich sehr glücklich

Ich meine, was haben Sie zu verlieren?
    The Pre's did not ship with this wallpaper installed so... no one has them. lol. Sorry.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
  9.    #9  
    gahh! then who DOES have them?? D:
    In this situation someone usually creates something similar for users, but I haven't seen anything out there yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    In this situation someone usually creates something similar for users, but I haven't seen anything out there yet.
    I've been looking. This is as close as I could find.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    i am from Germany and on the Pixi that i have, there is no such wallpaper as shown on the link posted by you. There are 12 Wallpapers by default, and i strongly believe that all of them are simmilar to the WebOs of other Countrys.

I Uploaded the Wallpapers to my Photobucket, just to be sure.
    pixi wallpapers pictures by strouze - Photobucket
  13.    #13  
    thanks anyways, you guys.
    I guess Palm just posted those wallpapers as a teaser to us webOS junkies XD
    oh well..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny-TX View Post
    I had tested the two devices for our site TamsPalm.de (Review @ [url=» Der große Vergleichstest: Palm Pre vs. Palm Pre Plus vs. Palm Pixi Plus » TamsPalm Deutschland – Aktuelles, News und Testberichte rund um webOS, Android und Windows Mobile[/url]). But I couldn't found the wallpapers.
    The wallpapers are only on the plus models. And they have to be included if they are printed on the box.
    The wallpapers are on the newly released plus varients and are even printed on the box.
    Ich liebe das tolle Deutsch in diesem Thread

My Girlfriend is on a Pixi Plus and I don't think I've seen that leafy background on her phone. Sadly she's in another state from me right now, but I could ask her to check if there's any real interest for it -- I'm saying that since the Pixi backgrounds are PIXI-SIZED and not Pre-sized... so if you're on a Pre and want the background, you'd be ill-served with the Pixi version.

I think I'll still ask her out of principle. If she has the background, I'll post it here

<edit> Nope, nothing on her phone. Sorry. Seems like it's just something they used for mockups.
    Last edited by GodShapedHole; 06/24/2010 at 01:01 PM.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    your google translated german is as bad as my english is, guys

anyway, got the o2 pre plus, nope, not this wallpaper included.
    nicht uber mich lustig machen, ich schreibe fliebend deutsch.... Jetzt wirst du nie meine tapete
  19.    #19  
    Bumsen!! D: