Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just for fun a hybrid logo...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Love it! LOL
    I think the HP should have a blue circle that makes a ying-yang type deal with the alm in orange
    Nice but I hope they keep their logo off of it. While I am happy Palm was purchased.
    When I see the HP Logo, it reminds me of loud, grindy, slow, two cartridge inkjet printers.
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    I think we can only use them as .png
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    I think the HP should have a blue circle that makes a ying-yang type deal with the alm in orange
    Good idea.
    Last edited by urlmaker; 04/30/2010 at 03:54 PM.
    What about one like your first Yin-Yang but with the letters Orange and Blue in reverse from the background, the 'alm' is less easy to see compared to the HP.
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    I set your small orange and small blue as my boot logos. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I think we can only use them as .png
    Just save them as a .png on your computer.
    these look good! looking forward to the companies new direction
    So I wanted to change my Pre's boot logo to reflect the recent changes of Palm & HP. In MS Paint, just by moving some letters around, I came up with this. Now when my Pre is booting up/down, it fades between Palm & HP, with the P staying in the same place.

Feel free to try it out! I might try adding the glow back in it at some point.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    What about one like your first Yin-Yang but with the letters Orange and Blue in reverse from the background, the 'alm' is less easy to see compared to the HP.
    Reversed.
    Some of these are very cool! Thumbs up by me!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Now when my Pre is booting up/down, it fades between Palm & HP, with the P staying in the same place.
    great idea, and it looks damn good - hp should think about rebranding
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLBurger View Post
    So I wanted to change my Pre's boot logo to reflect the recent changes of Palm & HP. In MS Paint, just by moving some letters around, I came up with this. Now when my Pre is booting up/down, it fades between Palm & HP, with the P staying in the same place.

Feel free to try it out! I might try adding the glow back in it at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by herrscher View Post
    great idea, and it looks damn good - hp should think about rebranding
    Thanks! I really enjoy it, gives me something to look at while it's restarting every now and then.

Only thing is I've been missing the glow that is on the original one... I'm thinking about trying to incorporate it into this mod. Maybe I make it where when it's showing "hp" I have the glow outline from the original one, with the letters blacked out (so it's sorta silhouetted) with the extra "h" on the left, with or without the glowing...

I'll have to mess around some. My original one was so simple to do, just used MS Paint... Might try that again. I mean I have Photoshop and all, but really since it's such a simple logo, the edits should be simple.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    I like the yin-yang with colors "right". Maybe just outline the Palm letters to be more visible.

Also, I agree with Boromir. A catapult to hurl the ring into Mt Doom would have been a fun idea to try. you could practice with hobbits, after all.
  16.    #16  
    Enjoy...
  17.    #17  
    Here are a few more I was playing around with.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLBurger View Post
    Thanks! I really enjoy it, gives me something to look at while it's restarting every now and then.

Only thing is I've been missing the glow that is on the original one... I'm thinking about trying to incorporate it into this mod. Maybe I make it where when it's showing "hp" I have the glow outline from the original one, with the letters blacked out (so it's sorta silhouetted) with the extra "h" on the left, with or without the glowing...

I'll have to mess around some. My original one was so simple to do, just used MS Paint... Might try that again. I mean I have Photoshop and all, but really since it's such a simple logo, the edits should be simple.
    I've been using this for like 6 weeks, I must say I love it, I'm to lazy to update the glow myself so hope you do at some point
    try alternating the hp and palm lboot logos it would be awesome!
    nice renditions!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast