Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prebulls View Post
    try alternating the hp and palm lboot logos it would be awesome!
    I've got some HP/Palm alternating logo boot screens in the boot screens link in my signature below.
    check out brandsoftheworld.com

just about every logo you can think of.
    ~ VZW Palm Pre Plus [1Ghz]
    ~ HP Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Nice but I hope they keep their logo off of it. While I am happy Palm was purchased.
    When I see the HP Logo, it reminds me of loud, grindy, slow, two cartridge inkjet printers.
    I agree. It also reminds me of the days back when HP and their Pocket PC's were Palm's main competitor. grrr
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Heres one I used for half of my boot logo in my Christmas theme.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    u
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Very cool images folks! I made a BootLogo.tga file (soon to test) out of the orange-circled HPalm. (Aside: BootLogo.tga is the file seen in the very initial poweron of the device)
    I REALLY like the yin-yang with HPalm, I agree that the Palm is kinda hard to see in that Orange, but I think it has to be in Orange. Maybe another shade of Orange, and/or maybe a different shade of Blue to help with Contrast?
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    y

i

11.    #31  
    Looking back now, it was probably a little hopeful to save the Palm logo at all. At the end of the day, a company needs A brand, not brands. You could do worse then HP.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts

Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Cool collection . Can someone advise how I can change the logo on restarting?
    Quote Originally Posted by kremmen View Post
    Sorry but that can't be done at this time due to being deep in palm code.

Quote Originally Posted by kremmen View Post
    If you need to know how to change your boot logo, just click the "Change your Boot Screens" link in my signature below.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    If you need to know how to change your boot logo, just click the "Change your Boot Screens" link in my signature below.
    My bad. I took it as he was talkin' about the first on you see after a full restart of the phone

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Sorry but that can't be done at this time due to being deep in palm code.
    Actually that's long been possible. (A wiki page was written on how to do it in July'10).
    The easiest way to do that would be during a doctor. I recommend just using metadoctor, and changing the filename for Bootlogo in the Makefile.
    To do it at any other time, instructions are here: Bootie Themes - WebOS Internals
    I've successfully done this on 1.4.5 and 2.x, so not an issue.
    (This was one of the first things I did when I saw that HP logo on boot, in fact. webOS 2, the Pre2, Pre3, Veer.. they're all Palm products, so damned if I'm going to let HP put its hands on my logo until they show me what they've got. (That's not a threat, just a friendly challenge.)
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    Actually that's long been possible. (A wiki page was written on how to do it in July'10).
    The easiest way to do that would be during a doctor. I recommend just using metadoctor, and changing the filename for Bootlogo in the Makefile.
    To do it at any other time, instructions are here: Bootie Themes - WebOS Internals
    I've successfully done this on 1.4.5 and 2.x, so not an issue.
    (This was one of the first things I did when I saw that HP logo on boot, in fact. webOS 2, the Pre2, Pre3, Veer.. they're all Palm products, so damned if I'm going to let HP put its hands on my logo until they show me what they've got. (That's not a threat, just a friendly challenge.)
    Are we talkin' bout the same thing
    I'm not talking about the glowing one. The very first one you see if you do a full restart of you're phone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast