1.    #1  
    Web OS operating system is good, very beautiful interface design incondite within each basic applications. however after a period of use, the default wallpaper in the photo viewer, music player, web browser <<edited by berd for forum viewing issues - see quote below>> became boring. So how to replace the default wallpaper, by the unique images that you have no time to waste collection.

Here are steps to help you do what I said above, you should do one by one as I press down.

<<edited by berd for forum viewing issues - see quote below>>
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 04/21/2010 at 01:04 AM.
    Sorry for the trouble you've been having with your post.
    I've quoted it below.

Quote Originally Posted by Hai_PDA View Post
    Web OS operating system is good, very beautiful interface design incondite within each basic applications. however after a period of use, the default wallpaper in the photo viewer, music player, web browser ... v. .. v. .. became boring. So how to replace the default wallpaper, by the unique images that you have no time to waste collection.

Here are steps to help you do what I said above, you should do one by one as I press down.

1. Preparing general

+ The image file size (320x480) has been with .Png (eg background.png). (You can use Paint on the computer to switch from image file format .jpg to png offline).
    + Install on your computer and all applications needed

2. Start doing:

a. Customize background image viewing application (Photos App).

+ Select Photo background.png like the renamed.
    + Connect with Pre palm computer choose Justcharge.
    Open webOSQuickInstall -> Tools -> Send File.
    File -> select the image file containing lead where background.png and select it -> click Select.
    Detinaton Foder -> type or paste the following link /usr/palm/ applications/com.palm.app.photos/images/
    Press the Send to Device to copy an image file into Palm Pre.
    Pre and reboot back into Palm applications enjoy viewing the results.

Before:

After:

b. Customize background image for the application nhac (Music App).

+ Select images like the name was changed to background.png.
    Open webOSQuickInstall -> the Tools -> Send File.
    File -> select the image file containing lead where background.png and select it -> click Select.
    Detinaton Foder -> type or paste the following link /usr/palm/ applications/com.palm.app.musicplayer/images/
    Pre Palm restart, open the music up just heard recently that the results offline.

Before:

After:

c. Customize the background images for web applications (Browser App).

+ Select images like the name was changed to background-bookmarks-grid.png.
    File -> select the image file containing lead where background-bookmarks-grid.png and select it -> click Select.
    [B]Detinaton Foder[/ B] -> type or paste the following link /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/images/
    Pre Palm restart, open the web browser to enjoy the fruits.

Before:

After:

d. Customize background image for the phone application (Phone app).

+ Select the image format. Png files with any name
    + Connect with Pre palm computer choose Justcharge .
    Open webOSQuickInstall -> Tools -> Tweaks -> Styling Mods tab -> Check the box Change background dialer.
    File -> select the image file which contains lead and then select the image file -> press Select.
    Pre and reboot back into Palm applications to enjoy the fruits Phone.

Before:

After:

e. Customize the background images for the screen lock applications (Sreenlock App).

+ Select images like the name was changed to lock-screen-wallpaper-mask-bottom.png.
    File -> select the image file containing lead where lock-screen-wallpaper-mask-bottom.png and select it -> click Select.
    Detinaton Foder -> type or paste the following link /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/
    Pre Palm restart turned off the screen and back to enjoy the fruits.

After:

The Pre Palm after I completed the above steps now that would look beautiful, just want to sit drinking coffee and watching drunk I look it alone .... hi ... hi ...

Wish you success and more and more of his Palm Pre.
    Regards

Note: I'm done with offline Web OS 1.4

Translate text from Google because I'm Vietnamese.
    Just call me Berd.
  3.    #3  
    thanks berdinkerdickle. My English very Bad....hic...hic...