Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This doesn't look even remotely familiar to me. I'm 24, anyone want to tell me how old I was when this came out. lol ;-)
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    LOAD "WEBOS" ,8,1
    lol
    If you need any screen shots, I think I can still boot up one of my commodore 128's in 64 mode. I haven't had one turned on since 1992
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    This doesn't look even remotely familiar to me. I'm 24, anyone want to tell me how old I was when this came out. lol ;-)
    Well, i got my C64 in '84, so go figure. Better ask your parents if you were already planned at that time.

Hmm... the thing is still somewhere in the basement. I feel a sudden urge to play Elite again. Best game for a looooooong time.

Nice wallpaper. Just downloaded it.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterH View Post
    Nice wallpaper. Just downloaded it.
    dankeschön :)

elite on palm pre and then steering via gravimeter would be fun (and probably all impossible to aim into a space station höhö)
    Quote Originally Posted by gnark View Post
    elite on palm pre and then steering via gravimeter would be fun (and probably all impossible to aim into a space station höhö)
    You could always place your pre on a watch winder...
    Finally got around to creating a properly formatted wallpaper from the VIC-20 screen shot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by del420 View Post
    i was a freshman in high school when i got my vic20 W/cassette drive in school we had a computer lab where you could take "computer science" as an elective. we had the best radio shack had to offer the great TRS-80
    Aaaugh ... those didn't exist when I was in high school. We had to program on a Digital PDP-8 (as in 8 kb of RAM) with paper tape and a terminal ... or you could program in machine language binary using toggle switches on the front panel. As a college freshman, having an HP-25 programmable calculator was the top of the world.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12