Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have a sprint pre and ever since the verizon pre plus launched I have been using its wallpaper.
    Now that the at&t pre plus is about to launch and has its own wallpaper I like to use it from time to time. idk why I just like to.

Anyways, here it is for anyone that wants it. Its the best quality i could currently find.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    I'm a big fan of some of the Palm wallpapers and was wondering if now that the demo units are out if anyone has snagged the cool plant looking wallpaper from the Pre? Looking to replace my current clover wallpaper.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Thanks for the link, but I didn't see it listed there.

Here is the wallpaper in question: http://m.precentral.net/palm-serious...luses-en-route
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNiteWithJme View Post
    I'm a big fan of some of the Palm wallpapers and was wondering if now that the demo units are out if anyone has snagged the cool plant looking wallpaper from the Pre? Looking to replace my current clover wallpaper.
    I think you'll have to wait until the AT&T Palm phones are released to get that background and then hopefully someone will upload them here.
    Lets also do our part in voting webos,for Quickoffice Development
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE....DO IT NOW,PLEASE
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    noco.. You da F'n man! Thanks a bunch!
    Wow, I guess it is out already
    Lets also do our part in voting webos,for Quickoffice Development
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE....DO IT NOW,PLEASE
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    The PreCentral community never ceases to amaze me. =)
    I'm not really liking the att one, a little to plain IMO don't you think? compare it to the sprint and verizon one with the color contrast
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    that's only one of the new ones. I believe it's the one on the pixi, what about the one on the pre.
    after all .....
    Quote Originally Posted by del420 View Post
    that's only one of the new ones. I believe it's the one on the pixi, what about the one on the pre.
    That is the AT&T Pre background. Check out their coming soon page.
    Palm webOS™ - Palm® Pre™ Plus & Palm® Pixi™ Plus - Wireless from AT&T
    Is this the official AT&T Wallpaper or a nice recreation of it? If this is not the true wallpaper, will someone please post it now that the AT&T pre plus is out in the wild? Thanks!
    Is this the official AT&T Wallpaper or a nice recreation of it? If this is not the true wallpaper, will someone please post it now that the AT&T pre plus is out in the wild? Thanks!
    When I email the image to my Gmail account from the link and then download the attachment using Gmail on my Pre... it says "this file format is not supported". ??? It looks like it's a JPG to me. Anyone else had this problem?

UPDATE:
    I got this to work by changing the filename of the image file on my desktop and then emailing that file as an attachment to my Pre. The only change I made to the filename was removing all those numbers so the filename was shorter. Works well now. And it looks very good!
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 05/17/2010 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Providing workaround solution
    Palm IIIx > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 300 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffS79 View Post

Here you go

Quote Originally Posted by JeffS79 View Post
    The first link in Noco's post is the official wallpaper.

Edit: and the one posted above (posted as I was writing this)
    Thanks!
    hi Guys .. and now that precentral dosn't work ... where is stored?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast