1.    #1  
    So i like a lot of wall papers from InterfaceLIFT: Wallpaper sorted by Date trouble is when i put them on my pre, and set them as my wall paper the pre never resizes them properly and they look very awkward on the screen. So what is the best way to resize wallpapers, manually in a picture editing application or is there a easier way that I'm missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    So i like a lot of wall papers from InterfaceLIFT: Wallpaper sorted by Date trouble is when i put them on my pre, and set them as my wall paper the pre never resizes them properly and they look very awkward on the screen. So what is the best way to resize wallpapers, manually in a picture editing application or is there a easier way that I'm missing?
    Use an image editor like Gimp, or Paint.net and re-size your images to 320x480.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Use an image editor like Gimp, or Paint.net and re-size your images to 320x480.
    hmm they do have iphone wall papers let me try those and see if they work
    Irfanview works good for this, too...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

5.    #5  
    tried the iphone size wallpaper from the site, and the quality looks pretty bad on the phone quality wise, especially compared to the default wallpapers which look so crisp.
    both the Pre and iPhone use the same resolution wallpapers: 320x480. If you see an iPhone wallpaper, it will work on the Pre too.
  7.    #7  
    Ok so i contacted the site to see if they were going to make a webos app, they said not likely however if anyone was willing to do the legwork they would provide all the necessary feeds etc...so if anyone is up for it.
    Before I got Wallpaper Switcheroo, I just used Hellaphone to resize. Upload any picture, resize it, and you can send it directly to your phone. Works like a champ!
    Last edited by Bujin; 03/29/2010 at 03:33 PM.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    I use GIMP exclusively for all my editing needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Ok so i contacted the site to see if they were going to make a webos app, they said not likely however if anyone was willing to do the legwork they would provide all the necessary feeds etc...so if anyone is up for it.
    Anyone else confused by this? The Pre's resolution is the same as the iPhone, so you can simply download any of those images you like and use them on your Pre. There isn't an app, but you can simply surf the site on your phone.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Anyone else confused by this? The Pre's resolution is the same as the iPhone, so you can simply download any of those images you like and use them on your Pre. There isn't an app, but you can simply surf the site on your phone.
    yeah..but the site isnt made for a mobile device, it would be a lot nicer to browse through their pictures with an app made for the platform