Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys so wannabe sorta designer here.

So I'm enjoying my Palm Pre but I couldn't help but think the lock screen could have been better utilized. It's too plain and has a lot of wasted space.

So, I went out to take some bokeh pictures and I made a calender that works great for the lock screen.

Palm Pre Calender Wallpaper by ~reinfected on deviantART

Enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by reinfected; 03/19/2010 at 01:18 AM.
    uh..wat? Is precentral messed up or is there no post just a tittle?
    Not sure. If you hover over the title on the previous screen you can see a snippet of the original post, but it isn't showing up here.

(Please ignore this post if they fix it and the original post is visible above.)
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

I downloaded them and will try 'em out. They look very nice! I'll let you know what I think once I install and use them for a couple of days.

Nice work!
    maybe you should've read this
    "By downloading, you're agreeing that you DO NOT post these on any other site."
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    maybe you should've read this
    "By downloading, you're agreeing that you DO NOT post these on any other site."

Pssst... the OP wrote that. If you had read closely, you'd have noticed that the 'artist' named on that site is the OP of this thread.. and that 'no posting' note was written by him under his own comment's section - not the site's. He's telling others not to repost them, but he can since this artwork is his.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    burn.......
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesrjr View Post
    burn.......
    LOL
    Great idea!!! Downloading right now!
    Brilliant. Yes there is alot of wasted space and this should be useful, thanks for sharing!
    Yeah, I would love to have more info when locked screen is on.

Besides time, why not date!

Why not temp for your area!

There is so much that can be displayed!

Rob
    this is a great fake widget! until someone figures out how to make a true widget for the lock screen, this is absolutely the BEST way to go... at least for me, cuz i don't like throwing up my launcher to get into the calendar and I don't need it taking up space in my quick launch (obviously, i don't use my calendar too much and mostly only check what date is what day of the week)... much rather just hit the power button.

Simple Genius! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    The calendar for June 2010 is off by a day. It has the 1st on Monday instead of Tuesday. I think a prorated refund is in order here!
    Visor Platinum > Treo 90 > Clie PEG-NR70V > another Treo 90 > BB Pearl 8130 > Pre Plus
    Awesome Idea, Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ten08 View Post
    The calendar for June 2010 is off by a day. It has the 1st on Monday instead of Tuesday. I think a prorated refund is in order here!
    +1

This is no bueno. It is June :P Can it be fixed? Also, could you upload a transparent background with the calendar layer in a psd file? Great job!
    Last edited by squeezy; 06/06/2010 at 08:38 PM. Reason: wrote wrong month
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezy View Post
    +1

This is no bueno. It is March :P Can it be fixed? Also, could you upload a transparent background with the calendar layer in a psd file? Great job!
    He's just displaying the March picture above. All months are included with the pack - you just change to the correct wallpaper each month.
    I apologize, I meant June 2010. The pack I downloaded has the incorrect dates for this month.
    Ah, the calendar on the lockscreen...the only thing I kinda miss about my iPod Touch.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Question: Do they automatically change each month? Plus is todays date circled in them like on the pre calender?
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Question: Do they automatically change each month? Plus is todays date circled in them like on the pre calender?
    No, the OP is supplying wallpaper only, not an application. You must manually change the wallpaper each month and the dates do not circle since it is only wallpaper.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast