1.    #1  
    so I just got final fantasy 13 and iv ebeen loving it so far. I've only seen 1 wallpaper for the iphone/pre though. Here it is http://www.mbtheme.com/uploads/userup/0912/1413595225F.jpg

if anybody has more or is willing to make some that would be awesome
    So you don't have to go to the link. BTW, I've been waiting for this game. Can't wait to get it.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    there are some great FF themes also. Check those out !
    Hooray for FFXIII!! Here are some I cropped down from the desktop wallpapers available on the official website:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ... and some cropped from images I found on Google (with a Crisis Core for good measure):
    Hey, what program do you use to crop your photos? I'm more into the MMO type final fantasy games, can't wait for FFXIV...been playing FFXI for 7 years now. I haven't found any FFXIV pre/pixi wallpapers. Thanks.
    I actually just use Microsoft Office Picture Manager to resize and crop. I use GIMP to retouch or clean things up if needed.
    Here are some for XIV. I took screen captures of the website (since no downloadable images are yet available) and cropped them.
  9.    #9  
    wow guys these are awesome! And just so you know FF XIII is great I've already been playing it for 7 or so hours and I just got it last night!
    Thanks man
  11.    #11  
    does anybody else have any FF XIII backrounds? or for that matter any FF backrounds cus the ones that are here are Great!
  12.    #12  
    really there are no more?
    Any specific ones in the series?
    Here are some. Let me know which games in the series you would like.
  15.    #15  
    I would love 7 10 and 13...those are the best...
    and thanks for the ones you've posted..they are very good
    haha sweet thread.. just was playin this on my ps3.. will def be using some of these!!
    These are great!