1.    #1  
    Here are a few of the U.S. Winter Medalists, images are from SI.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by urlmaker; 02/19/2010 at 10:41 AM.
    awesome those looks great. Got any snowboard cross/halfpipe pics?
    I am using the Shawn White wallpaper from the U.S. Olympic Medalists thread. The black background looks great on the black phone.

I especially like how it looks with the clear launcher and icons from the iPhone Black Launcher. The icons seem like they were designed for this background but it is just a coincidence.

Typically I use the dark wallpapers from the Music Player (Remix) Wallpaper Gallery because they look so good with the iPhone Black Launcher theme.

But this Shawn White photo is a special case!

- Craig
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 02/26/2010 at 11:25 AM.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    I am using the Shawn White wallpaper from the U.S. Olympic Medalists thread. The black background looks great on the black phone.

I especially like how it looks with the clear launcher and icons from the iPhone Black Launcher. The icons seem like they were designed for this background but it is just a coincidence.

Typically I use the dark wallpapers from the Music Player (Remix) Wallpaper Gallery because they look so good with the iPhone Black Launcher theme.

But this Shawn White photo is a special case!

- Craig
    It's like Shawn White is reaching down to launch your mail! I can't take any credit for the photos, but I do keep in mind when I am cropping a photo, the location of the subject above the button bar and below the top viewable area edge, I even added a few flecks of snow to the top of this image, so I could pull the image down just a bit without disrupting the flow of the image.
    I believe the shawn white photo is from the LA Times.