1.    #1  
    I figured I'd post a few of my Canada themed wallpapers. If anyone has any others, I'd love to see them
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Canada has phones now? I'll help with the Canadian theme for ya!

Actually - those are some nice wallpapers!
    Thanks Jason! Now my phone can be patriotic just in time for the Olympics.
    i'm not canadian but i think canada has the most visually appealing flag. yea yea i'm a designer. we care about superficial things like that.
    Jason, in the first design, could you raise the maple leaf up on the white background just a touch? I find the bottom of the maple leaf is being cut off by the taskbar. Thanks again.
    Congrats to my northern neighbors on your mogul gold!

its been an good olympics thus far Canada has some of the most enthusiastic and positive spectators I have seen, they seem to appreciate and really enjoy each performance, even if they aren't on the medal stand, rock on.
    There are four lights.
    Got to love canada
    A few new to add..
  9. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Thanks HelloNNNewman, I've been using the second one posted by Jason since the day he posted it, I like your second one, I think I'll be using it very soon...
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    are there any new wallpapers?
    If my post was helpful for you then don't forget to say "Thanks!"
    Canadian for life
    Here's 3 more... Happy (Short Work Week) Long Weekend Canada Day!!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel