1.    #1  
    Can someone post some awesome Marine Corps Wallpapers please?
    Yeah, sure. Even though I'm a retired squid, I can help a jarhead out. We do that ALL the time!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks for serving!!
    Semper Fi marines
    GTG..
    Semper Fi
    Awesome man. Thanks and semper fi, squid! Retired GRUNT here!
  7.    #7  
    Semper Fi
    Here are a few more for you. I did not create and will not take credit for the source images. I just did retouching, tweaking, resizing and such.
    oorah, kill, errr, semper fi, kill bodies, gtg, yat yas
    Quote Originally Posted by marine1972forlife View Post
    Can someone post some awesome Marine Corps Wallpapers please?
    If you want your division or regiment slogan where the 1st Division slogan is ("No better friend, no worse enemy") let me know. Thank you for serving!
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    If you want your division or regiment slogan where the 1st Division slogan is ("No better friend, no worse enemy") let me know. Thank you for serving!

would be awesome

if you could do anything to make it more stealthy looking or any effects on the original pic it would be pure excellentasticness

EDIT::btw sorry about the outrageous size of that image.. didnt realize when i posted
    Last edited by kody.thompson113; 09/07/2010 at 05:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kody.thompson113 View Post

would be awesome

if you could do anything to make it more stealthy looking or any effects on the original pic it would be pure excellentasticness

EDIT::btw sorry about the outrageous size of that image.. didnt realize when i posted
    Here are a variety, I hope one works! The bigger the original the better, so no worries. Linking instead of embedding a large image will work to keep the page looking right.

All fixed. They all fit the Pre very well now.
    Last edited by urlmaker; 09/13/2010 at 12:30 PM.