Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Warning: I have no idea what will happen by making the Three Wolf Moon into a wallpaper. It could be the most awesome wallpaper you will ever own. Good luck.

    (From The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Tee as reviewed on Amazon here...

    Amazon.com: The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee: Clothing

    This is not a promotion of the product, just an appreciation.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. #2  
    Hahahaha nice that is hilarious.
  3. strudel's Avatar
    Posts
    190 Posts
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    #3  
    I bought my brother-in-law and PS3 for Christmas and wrapped the PS3 in Three Wolf Moon t-shirt. He was almost more excited about the Three Wolf Moon t-shirt then the PS3

    I've spent far too much time reading those reviews, they are hilarious
  4. ToddPsyD's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    #4  
    OMG, I have never heard of this before. Hilarious reviews!! Maybe I need one of these shirts.....hmm....... the power of the wolf....
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by toddpsyd View Post
    OMG, I have never heard of this before. Hilarious reviews!! Maybe I need one of these shirts.....hmm....... the power of the wolf....
    Ahhh-OOOOOooooooooooowwww.
  6. #6  
    ++1 This made me laugh! Nice idea urlmaker!
  7.    #7  
    When I first drank Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz, I was compelled to put this wallpaper up... ok, just another viral amazon entry. I love that this has been taken so far that they are selling a gallon of Tuscan Milk obtained by a cow at your door for $2500.00.

    (Check it out here, I am not sure why the cheapest gallon they sell is over 50 bucks...
    Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz: Amazon.com: Grocery
    Have fun.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8. Trident's Avatar
    Posts
    337 Posts
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Warning: I have no idea what will happen by making the Three Wolf Moon into a wallpaper. It could be the most awesome wallpaper you will ever own. Good luck.

    (From The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Tee as reviewed on Amazon here...

    Amazon.com: The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee: Clothing

    This is not a promotion of the product, just an appreciation.)
    I have a number of these shirts for reasons that I won't go into now.
    Thought I'd give a link to the reviews, as they are probably the best thing about this Amazon item.
  9. #9  
    For some reason the 3 wolf wallpaper isn't getting sent to my email. I need this awesomeness in my life!! can anyone help??
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_elite View Post
    For some reason the 3 wolf wallpaper isn't getting sent to my email. I need this awesomeness in my life!! can anyone help??
    First would be the obvious, go to user CP and make sure you have the correct email there.

    Second, try loading it live on your browser and then click on the orange control key and click the image and select save to photos. It would take 1000 in-boxes to hold the majesty of the 3 wolf moon wallpaper.
  11. #11  
    Something strange is going on here!

    My email address is ok, i've had other wallpapers sent. I can't view the image in my Pre browser for some reason, it just won't load up! I've downloaded the image and emailed it to myself and downloaded it to my pre that way, but when I try look at the image in my photos, it's just a big X. I think the image on here may be too big? Or the wolves are against me!! Please can anyway help me, I need this wallpaper haha!

    **forget this, I've sorted it! I saved it as a bitmap instead of jpeg. D'oh.

    I can look at this glorious wallpaper all the time now. Amazing!!
    Last edited by steve_elite; 01/20/2010 at 03:26 AM.
  12. #12  
    ...the companion wallpaper...

  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_elite View Post
    ...the companion wallpaper...

    Here it is formatted correctly for the Pre (from iDesign website)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions