Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    These are my favorites right now, enjoy:
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #22  
    Very interesting and original Photoshop brushes or image tubes? 2 and 3 have a rather Baroque look. Very nice work!
  3. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Some brilliant photography here. Very stylish backgrounds! Thanks
    Just thought I'd share some of my stuff I've made into wallpapers...
    And some more...
    Didn't realise there were this many! Two more...
  7.    #27  
    Great stuff!!
    Heres a couple of mine from my trip to San Francisco

<br><br><br>
    How do you post these photo files? Do I have to use my pc or can I from my pre?
  10.    #30  
    From your PC.
    I took this photo on one of my bike rides along the Oak Leaf trail in Milwaukee. It's nothing spectacular but I thought it was a pretty cool shot and it looks good as a wallpaper.

Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFripple View Post
    I took this photo on one of my bike rides along the Oak Leaf trail in Milwaukee. It's nothing spectacular but I thought it was a pretty cool shot and it looks good as a wallpaper.

Enjoy!

Great pic... reminds me of the trails over by LaCrosse on the river.
  13.    #33  
    Great photo! I enhanced a bit and resized to wallpaper size.
  14.    #34  
    FYI, the app I used is Mystical Tint, Tone & Color by AutoFX, applied the filters Blue Sky, Green Foliage, Restore Details and Vitality. I then opened in PhotoPaint to resample/resize and upped contrast and intensity a bit, dodged highlights at base of image, and adjusted overall hue +red.
    Quote Originally Posted by artlife View Post
    FYI, the app I used is Mystical Tint, Tone & Color by AutoFX, applied the filters Blue Sky, Green Foliage, Restore Details and Vitality. I then opened in PhotoPaint to resample/resize and upped contrast and intensity a bit, dodged highlights at base of image, and adjusted overall hue +red.

Nice enhancements... I really need to get that plug-in!
    Wow thanks, the picture really looks awesome now. I have zero photo editing skills so I appreciate it! That change in contrast really accentuates the texture of the wood fence.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Great pic... reminds me of the trails over by LaCrosse on the river.
    Thanks! I haven't been to LaCrosse but I went to college in Eau Claire and enjoyed the trails along the river there.

I see you're a GB fan (go pack!) in Chicago...how do you do it?
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Nice enhancements... I really need to get that plug-in!
    It is outstanding. The other essential plugins IMHO are the ones put out by Topaz.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFripple View Post
    Wow thanks, the picture really looks awesome now. I have zero photo editing skills so I appreciate it! That change in contrast really accentuates the texture of the wood fence.
    Well, all the plugins in the world won't help a bad photo- this is an excellent shot it just needed a little help
    The fence is the perfect frame for the scene...and I chuckled when I saw the bike handle.
    Well, all the plugins in the world won't help a bad photo- this is an excellent shot it just needed a little help
    The fence is the perfect frame for the scene...and I chuckled when I saw the bike handle.
    Well thank you. Yeah, I didn't notice the bike handle until I got home.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12