1.    #1  
    Since we have an overabundance of pics of scantily clad ladies on here I thought i would do these to balance the scales a bit. Let me know if you like & I will do some more.

Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    it's a quiet day at the office so i thought i would put my time to a good use...

enjoy!
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Yummy. Thanks.
  4.    #4  
    I'm bored, its cold out & I have nothing better to do that go thru my pic collection & make a few new wallpapers... Enjoy!
  5.    #5  
    p.s. more revealing versions are available upon request - didn't want to post anything too racy here as it might upset the powers that be

Cheers!
    Yer a darlin girl (girl I hope) and thanks for evening the playing field!
    There are two ways to pass a hurdle: leaping over or plowing through...
    There needs to be a monster truck option.
  7.    #7  
    ... so here are a few more pics for the ladies & the laddies

Cheers
    Resurrection of old thread bump, purely for self-indulgence and enjoyment! :-)
  9.    #9  
    And i am at work & in a mood...

Found these on a website called malemodel.us - i claim no ownership to them just putting them out there for all to enjoy...
  10.    #10  
    and a few more...
    Haha, cool thread
    Yummy EYE Candy!

and ZERO Calories! Thanks

Its my birthday in a few weeks, can I have one for a present? hahahahaaaaaaaaa
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

13.    #13  
    for those who like their men a little less 'pretty'...
  14.    #14  
    and a few more for good measure...
    I hope I don't ruin my computer by drooling on the key board, LOL. Yummy eye candy right there. Thank you for sharing. I have the Pixi and I'm not sure how to save them as my wallpaper. I will figure it out though hehe. To bad we can't have more than one wallpaper huh, lmao