Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    By the way... I do have Firefly boot screens available in the link below! I should make one of the ship too now that I'm thinking of it...
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Mal, Jayne... and Vera:

"Well, my days of not takin' ya seriously are certainly comin' to a middle." -Mal
    Love this, I un-squished the picture and added the quote on how he acquired Vera.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by urlmaker; 05/05/2010 at 01:27 PM.
    Our Mrs. Reynolds...
    Last edited by urlmaker; 05/05/2010 at 01:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    very cool.. forgot about the logos. Just ordered up the full disc set (plus Serenity) to get my Firefly on I still laugh when I see the show "Chuck" and see Jayne running around there. Dayum.. it was such a good show.
    Sam's club has the Firefly series for $19.00. Serentiy part 1 and 2 and 13 other episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
    Sam's club has the Firefly series for $19.00. Serentiy part 1 and 2 and 13 other episodes.
    Very cool! I just ordered the series through Netflix and ripped them to my computer. Shhhhh!!
    I agree, that was a great show and was ended way before it's time. The movie was very good as well.
    The Saint
    My wife is obsessed with Firefly/Serenity. If she gets a pre, or I give her mine, she'd definitely gonna want some of these wallpapers.
    thanks! beauty!
    I like that the alliance med logo shows next to the time on the unlock screen. Nerd level is a bit high though...

(this has never stopped me)
    I just can't help but wonder if "Firefly" was inspired by "Cowboy Bebop" to some degree.
    OK... these were a find! I found a site selling reproduction travel posters of those great locations in the series.

If yer askin, I'm tellin: Best posters in the 'verse, guaranteed!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/06/2011 at 11:41 PM.
    A couple more for the Firefly lovers out there in the 'verse.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/08/2011 at 01:27 AM.
    Woah, those are amazing. Thanks a lot. I've watched this show so many times...never gets old.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Very cool, I may have to order some of those posters! Nice job, as usual HelloNNNewman, congrats on the Packers wildcard!
    There was a channel showing all the episodes, but it was last week only and I didn't think to post it here
    If you have Netflix, they have all episodes available for streaming too.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12